MNF: Browns @ 49ers

Manny/Patrick

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Some day people will solve the giant mystery as to why so many people despise the colts, their ownership, and their fans. 

I was wondering how Browns fans would take the inevitable reveal of fielding yet another bad team that was overhyped. I guess you’re going with bitter.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, RavensDefense3 said:

i told you all, don't look past SF, the NFL isn't a sprint it's a marathon, you browns fans don't understand the meaning of any given week.

so who's #1 in the afcn again guys?

I said the 49rs would win. Nice try. 

And congrats looks like you guys are the winner of a worst dressed contest.  Our division blows. 

59 minutes ago, Duluther said:

I was wondering how Browns fans would take the inevitable reveal of fielding yet another bad team that was overhyped. I guess you’re going with bitter.

Not really. I think many of us knew with the first half of our schedule, this was a possibility. Right now,  they look like a 6-10/7-9 team and Baker has drastically regressed. That said, trolls gonna troll.  

1 hour ago, SmittyBacall said:

I think there might be a secret attitude problem there.

I'm assuming you guys are referring to Pettis?

I don't think he has an attitude or anything, but he supposedly came to camp dealing with some nagging injuries and wasn't in the best of shape and then lost some confidence. Hasn't been able to break through yet but also hasn't had many opportunities. Still believe in him. 

42 minutes ago, Art_Vandalay said:

Still not buying the Niners. They're good, but I'd still take Seattle in that division without hesitation.

That's fair. Though that defense they have is very mediocre. Rams to me are still the biggest threats in the NFC West. 

• Like 1