Week 6: Eagles (3-2) at VIKINGS (3-2)

swede700

3 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Cox is still recovering from his injury. Which has definitely effected his 2019 play "so far". Malik and Jernigan being out as well hasnt helped either!

I'd wish you guys luck but it wouldn't be sincere.😎🍺 So instead, here's to Hopefully an injury free game because God knows, we sure as hell can't afford another one!

Yeah the Eagles are very injured no question and would be totally different if they were all healthy.  On paper it is easily one of the most talented rosters in the NFL.  They have players at every position almost on paper.  Super talented OL where Dillard is just a backup at this point and he would start on a lot of teams, and Jordan Mailata is super talented as a project OT.  But yeah no Mills, no Darby, no Maddox and maybe even no Sidney Jones is going to be hard to do.  Thielen and Diggs should have a big day but depends on if the OL can hold up against that deep DL and if Kirk plays like he did against NY.  

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Nabbs4u said:

I'd wish you guys luck but it wouldn't be sincere.😎🍺 So instead, here's to Hopefully an injury free game because God knows, we sure as hell can't afford another one!

Nabbs is a classy guy.

well, you know, for an Eagles fan that is.

• Like 2

The Eagles will be without running back/punt returner Darren Sproles this Sunday against the Vikings. He exited Sunday's win over the Jets with a quad strain and is "week to week," according to Pederson. Nelson Agholor and Corey Clement will pick up Sproles' punt return duties. Clement muffed a punt Sunday that led to the Jets' only points. It was Clement's second special teams turnover of the year.

14 hours ago, TENINCH said:

I sure hope an Eagles fan reminds us of the score of the NFC Title game from January 22nd 2018.

And how they still hate Millie?

I just hope they don't turn on the tape of Jordan Howard in those Bears games vs. the Vikings.

Edited by swede700

Eagles defensive end Derek Barnett was fined $28,075 last week for his helmet-to-helmet hit on Packers running back Jamaal Williams during Philly’s Week Four win and he may be hearing from the league in the wake of their Week Five win as well.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/10/08/doug-pederson-on-derek-barnetts-personal-fouls-we-have-to-be-smarter/

If we can't get the run game, I hope we split Cook out wide or put him in the slot.

Stefanski likes tight formations (12 personnel?) But I think our best bet is to spread the Eagles defense out.

Its what we should've been doing earlier in the Chicago game. It worked when we did it.

1 hour ago, SteelKing728 said:

If we can't get the run game, I hope we split Cook out wide or put him in the slot.

Stefanski likes tight formations (12 personnel?) But I think our best bet is to spread the Eagles defense out.

Its what we should've been doing earlier in the Chicago game. It worked when we did it.

I think you do the same thing you did against the Giants...while the Eagles secondary is better, it's not significantly better.  The Eagles' D-Line is certainly better than the Giants, but I think you can use a similar game-plan in attacking them.  

• Like 1