Week 6 GDT: Giants vs. Patriots @ 8:20pm EST Thurs. 10/10/2019

Giants4eva

On 07/10/2019 at 7:02 PM, minutemancl said:

Right now, us and the Panthers have the best records lifetime against Brady and the Pats: 3-3. We need to take the lead!

I remember every one of those games. Here's why they do it to us;

- We couldn't handle big QBs who are also mobile and can rake off third down conversions with their legs (this is why we nearly lost to both Watson and Trubiscuits too)

- We didn't corale shifty RBs on screens and flat passes, who also converted

So, you can see where I might be going with this.

Jones and Saquon (if he plays) are a good place to start. Having said that, that was always with our 'bend but don't break' type defenses who flooded middle and deep zones....this brand of Pats D is far more aggressive and down low. But....I'm still yet to see us shut down a QB who can also move and escape. Possibly with Allen, but he's too 1D to count.

Edited by Hunter2_1

17 hours ago, NYGiantsman10 said:

Yeah I'm starting Tom as well. Might as well get something out of this game right? xD

Random but have y'all noticed that OBJ isn't exactly lighting it up with the Browns

Bruh I just watched that game against the 49ers and he almost looked lost in their offense. They seem to be using him more as a set up / decoy type. That's not who he is at all. OH WELL! LOL! Dude wanted out of here and bad mouthed just about everyone except the fans. He made his bed, he can go sleep in it now.

• Like 2

On 10/9/2019 at 8:31 AM, Giants4eva said:

Bruh I just watched that game against the 49ers and he almost looked lost in their offense. They seem to be using him more as a set up / decoy type. That's not who he is at all. OH WELL! LOL! Dude wanted out of here and bad mouthed just about everyone except the fans. He made his bed, he can go sleep in it now.

Jones is showing both his potential AND his inexperience by the way he's playing against an elite Bill Belichek coached defense. Our defense has been excellent thus far.

On 09/10/2019 at 1:31 PM, Giants4eva said:

Wait so let me get this straight, he bad mouths everybody but the fans yet you, the fan, are mocking him? 

He didn’t demand a trade, this dumb regime did. 

Lastly, why are people so reactionary. This is his 5th game. He’s got plenty more games to show his worth. Baker isn’t playing as well largely due to protection issues so why we surprised this has a knock on effect on him?

1 hour ago, Kip Smithers said:

Wait so let me get this straight, he bad mouths everybody but the fans yet you, the fan, are mocking him? 

He didn’t demand a trade, this dumb regime did. 

Lastly, why are people so reactionary. This is his 5th game. He’s got plenty more games to show his worth. Baker isn’t playing as well largely due to protection issues so why we surprised this has a knock on effect on him?

your right he didnt demand a trade he just said multiple times in interviews and cryptic tweets he didnt know if new york was where he wanted to be. Bad mouthed shurmur, bad mouthed his gm, bad mouthed his qb...Yep sorry he was just unhappy and his temper tantrums on the sidelines were never a distraction. Nor was the coke video in France. Your right "the regime" made the poor decision to trade him. Who wouldve thought that after all the lovely things he had to say about the Giants? Oh and me ' the fan' as u say was no longer a fan of him after his lovely comment after the browns beat the jets and he said in his post game interview "well i did a lot of losing in this building" . sorry were all not politically correct as u are. 

1 hour ago, Giants4eva said:

your right he didnt demand a trade he just said multiple times in interviews and cryptic tweets he didnt know if new york was where he wanted to be. Bad mouthed shurmur, bad mouthed his gm, bad mouthed his qb...Yep sorry he was just unhappy and his temper tantrums on the sidelines were never a distraction. Nor was the coke video in France. Your right "the regime" made the poor decision to trade him. Who wouldve thought that after all the lovely things he had to say about the Giants? Oh and me ' the fan' as u say was no longer a fan of him after his lovely comment after the browns beat the jets and he said in his post game interview "well i did a lot of losing in this building" . sorry were all not politically correct as u are. 

That’s still not demanding a trade and if he really didn’t wanna be there, given distraction he’s been made out to be, wouldn’t he request one. 

Bad mouthed his gm and QB? And so what? Like it’s normal for a player to bad mouth his former management for getting rid of him. Notice he didn’t bad mouth John Mara or Steve Tisch at all. 

I’m not getting into the whole distraction nonsense because it’s a stupid buzzword people throw around loosely. 

1 hour ago, Kip Smithers said:

That’s still not demanding a trade and if he really didn’t wanna be there, given distraction he’s been made out to be, wouldn’t he request one. 

Bad mouthed his gm and QB? And so what? Like it’s normal for a player to bad mouth his former management for getting rid of him. Notice he didn’t bad mouth John Mara or Steve Tisch at all. 

I’m not getting into the whole distraction nonsense because it’s a stupid buzzword people throw around loosely. 

Bruh ill lay it out for you in simple terms since u wanna get cute about the whole situation that he created for himself. You are not happy here? Don't like the coach ? Don't like the GM? Don't know for certain your future is not in NY? Don't like the QB your playing with? And wanna air all this to the public? Well happily oblige and ship your cry baby a## out of here. That help u now?