Mr Robot Season 4

Buckrock101

On 10/22/2019 at 1:20 AM, J-ALL-DAY said:

So White Rose wants to badly go back in time to bring back the love of her life? 

Still no answer in who the third personality is but maybe we find out in the next episode with the big meeting? 

It seems like it's a version of Elliot without the doubt and awkwardness he usually has. The confident Elliot that comes out when he confronts someone after hacking them.

I don't think we'll see it as another physical character. And I also think we saw it come out in the last episode. Where he and Mr Robot were getting in the fight with Darlene, the last part of it was almost certainly the third persona. Where she's like "You're hurting me" and he says "I know". You'll also notice Mr Robot happens to disappear at that point as well.

At some point, I think Vera is going to come into the picture and mess things up for Whiterose/the Dark Army. He's a wildcard they have no idea about, haven't planned for at all. I could see them having him dead to rights, maybe Leon about to shoot Elliot and then Vera comes in.

not a long happened in this episode plot-wise, but I thought it was kinda beautiful. subtle, but beautiful. the internal journey of Elliot and Darlene this episode was fantastic. and the end was gutting. still waiting to see what Tyrell found at the end.

also drunk Santa is one of my favorite characters of the series already.

8 hours ago, Buckrock101 said:

not a long happened in this episode plot-wise, but I thought it was kinda beautiful. subtle, but beautiful. the internal journey of Elliot and Darlene this episode was fantastic. and the end was gutting. still waiting to see what Tyrell found at the end.

also drunk Santa is one of my favorite characters of the series already.

He was great. They need to bring him back before the show ends.

• 2 weeks later...

I guess this kind of ruins my prediction of Vera and Elliot teaming up and taking down the Dark Army together! That last episode was near perfection, but damn I did not see that ending coming.....And is Mr Robot gone? I wonder if Darlene or even Angela went through the same nightmare. Doubt it because we hadn't heard really anything negative from Darlene toward her father or Angela toward Mr. Alderson. But someone made the connection on reddit about Darlene's screen name being "Dolores Haze" the main character in the book  "Lolita", who was abused as a child. 

Edited by holt_bruce81

56 minutes ago, holt_bruce81 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I guess this kind of ruins my prediction of Vera and Elliot teaming up and taking down the Dark Army together! That last episode was near perfection, but damn I did not see that ending coming.....And is Mr Robot gone? I wonder if Darlene or even Angela went through the same nightmare. Doubt it because we hadn't heard really anything negative from Darlene toward her father or Angela toward Mr. Alderson. But someone made the connection on reddit about Darlene's screen name being "Dolores Haze" the main character in the book  "Lolita", who was abused as a child. 

Yeah there are a ton of lolita references with Darlene, and I'm not sure exactly what it means for her. Feel like it means she didn't get the same treatment as Elliot, but it might just be that she dealt with it differently to him (embracing it rather than pushing it away).

There are definitely some things with Darlene and Angela that indicate past abuse/trauma as well. It might have just manifested differently for all three.

I'm a little surprised too, I thought Vera was going to turn out to be a wildcard against the Dark Army.

I'm waiting to see Leon come into the fray... episode before this he casually mentions that he's freelancing, and tells Elliot to call him if he needs something. That's a smoking gun if I ever saw it.

Next episode we probably see what happens with Dom/Darlene/Janice. High-key hoping for Leon to get the call and cut Janice from mouth to ----

Edited by Buckrock101

Janice dying wasn't exactly what I expected, but my god it was satisfying. That cocky Irish mobster, then getting popped in the forehead by Dom. That scene was so damn good.

The scenes with Elliot were so damn powerful too. When Mr Robot showed up I was like oh sh-

This is really the best show on TV, perhaps ever

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Buckrock101 said:

Hide contents

Janice dying wasn't exactly what I expected, but my god it was satisfying. That cocky Irish mobster, then getting popped in the forehead by Dom. That scene was so damn good.

The scenes with Elliot were so damn powerful too. When Mr Robot showed up I was like oh sh-

This is really the best show on TV, perhaps ever

That Dom scene was so badass. And man I’ve been telling everyone since I binge Watched seasons 1-3 on Prime 6 months ago that Mr. Robot is the best TV show I’ve seen since Breaking Bad. It’s so good I binge watched seasons 1-3 and the very next day I started The series over again and watched the entire series again in like 3 days. 

3 hours ago, holt_bruce81 said:

That Dom scene was so badass. And man I’ve been telling everyone since I binge Watched seasons 1-3 on Prime 6 months ago that Mr. Robot is the best TV show I’ve seen since Breaking Bad. It’s so good I binge watched seasons 1-3 and the very next day I started The series over again and watched the entire series again in like 3 days. 

Dom Wick

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Buckrock101 said:

That first scene was the biggest mindf*** ever... and then they don't pay any attention to it the rest of the episode!!! Seriously wtf is going on with that.

this show is ruining my life. I can't concentrate the whole week, thinking about what's going to happen next.

I love this god damn show. The Music, the camera shots, the writing, the acting....this episode was incredible. I guess Price really did end up winning White Rose’s game. 

I have a feeling my mind is about to get freaking blown these next few episodes. What was that opening scene damnit!