Jump to content
valkrei

Trade Deadline

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, kingseanjohn said:

Not sure how I've missed all these CB so far. Guess I just got tunnel vision on OL, LB,, RB and DL.

Yeah Kristian Fulton, Jeffery Okudah, Bryce Hall, Trevon Diggs, Paulson Adebo are all projected to go in the first round. Then you have C.J. Henderson, A.J. Terrell, and Jalyon Johnson looking like 2ndd round picks. Hopefully Veach doesn't ignore the cornerbacks like he did last year. 

Edited by Bullyball

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Edf

51 minutes ago, Bullyball said:

Yeah Kristian Fulton, Jeffery Okudah, Bryce Hall, Trevon Diggs, Paulson Adebo are all projected to go in the first round. Then you have C.J. Henderson, A.J. Terrell, and Jalyon Johnson looking like 2ndd round picks. Hopefully Veach doesn't ignore the cornerbacks like he did last year. 

Or at least resign the guys we got.

Because the cupboard is bare if we dont.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, onejayhawk said:

Why are we fixated on CB? That is not an urgently needed area. 

J

I think it becomes urgent because we only have Ward and Fenton under contract after this season. Now I would love a LB in the first round if it would be Dylan Moses or Isisah Simmons. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

Not sure how I've missed all these CB so far. Guess I just got tunnel vision on OL, LB,, RB and DL.

OL is my top priority because without PM2 this team will never be as good. After that ILB to stop the run or DL if a legit run stopper is there.  Then CB and depth in other places.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, valkrei said:

OL is my top priority because without PM2 this team will never be as good. After that ILB to stop the run or DL if a legit run stopper is there.  Then CB and depth in other places.

Agreed. With this class I feel like we have to take a G/C and an OT. Our line is getting up there in age and we could use one cap space. Our current depth is serviceable but  needs improvement. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...