Jon Robinson

dtait93

4 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

This will be by far Robinson’s busiest offseason. 19 free agents is insane for one offseason. Obviously we know about the guys like Henry, Tannehill, Conklin, and Ryan but there are some solid depth pieces to me that we should resign. I’d resign Firkser, Kelly, Correa(although he could price himself out of Tennessee), and Bates and Milton who both are incredible special teams guys. Guys like Brock, Johnson, Gilbert, Fluellen, Jennings, Pamphile, Pruitt, and Sims to me are all vet minimum guys and really don’t factor much. Mariota and Woodyard both should be gone. Sharpe is a solid chain mover but with Humphries, his role is really diminished and I hope they add some speed to WR group and Tajae just isn’t that.

Firkser
Kelly
Bates
Milton
Austin Johnson

Guys I'd sign on like 2 year deals. 

9 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

Austin Johnson is trash 

Reports were he had a hand in a lot more plays than you think. 
I'd bring him back on a low deal for some back up. But he'd be a late bring back. Better option than Mack or Matt Dickerson. Try to upgrade sure.. but if not I'd bring him back. Can't have all stars at every spot. lol

2 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

I'd bring him back on a low deal for some back up. But he'd be a late bring back. Better option than Mack or Matt Dickerson. Try to upgrade sure.. but if not I'd bring him back. Can't have all stars at every spot. lol

I know he’s not an all star & im for having solid depth however every time I’ve seen him in action in see him getting washed on the DL 

15 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

I'd much rather bring back Mack and a middle to late draft pick.  Mack had amazing moments in the preseason and was a rookie.  He at least has potential, and will be a fifth the cost.

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, KingTitan said:

Three starters and 2 other high contributors.

I would say that is a great class. 

And Hooker could end up being our nickel this year, which is basically a starter in the league now. Plus we haven't even seen anything from Walker yet. And this was a playoff team, not a talent poor team where it's easier to come in and take a starting spot as a rookie. Definitely one of the best classes we've had in a while.