W6 News and Notes

Matts4313

6 hours ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

Among WRs in 2018-2019, this would have ranked:

#9 in catches
#6 in yards
#3 in TDs

He's good...real good. Combine that with Gallup emerging and we've got ourselves a real solid pair of WRs. 

6 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

I do remember wanting DJ.. LVE worked out nicely as well as Cooper trade and Gallop. Too bad Dallas doesn't draft D lineman as well.

Besides the pats who really DOES draft D line well? I feel like it just doesnt have a high success rate past the middle first

Edited by canadaluvsdallas

23 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

I do remember wanting DJ.. LVE worked out nicely as well as Cooper trade and Gallop. Too bad Dallas doesn't draft D lineman as well.

Day 2 of the 2018 draft found 4 guys who will be 1,000 yard receivers in year 2, with Cortland Sutton, Christian Kirk, DJ Chark, and Michael Gallup. 

I wonder if that has happened before.

Edited by Nextyearfordaboyz

Would love to have a fat nose tackle like Jonathan Hankins in there to plug the vaginal bleeding. I'll settle for WOODS; but Dallas needs to start addressing getting the fat bastards with POWER or we will continually to be gashed the foreseeable future. 

On 10/13/2019 at 11:20 AM, atran35 said:

Would love to have a fat nose tackle like Jonathan Hankins in there to plug the vaginal bleeding. I'll settle for WOODS; but Dallas needs to start addressing getting the fat bastards with POWER or we will continually to be gashed the foreseeable future. 

Maybe we can reel in Malcolm Roach this year, The kids a stud!