Is the Patriots defense for real?

Cheesehawk

Is the Patriots defense for real?  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Is the Patriots defense for real?

• Yes
    • No

8 minutes ago, Split the Sticks said:

Ya, I mean he's the only CB that held Amari Cooper to 0 catches this year. and I still am bothered by the fact the PFF doesn't have Gilmore in the top 7 in the NFL.

What...the... BLEEP?!

Stats. Literally that's what PFF relies on the fact he isnt necessarily dominating the stat charts. It's because ppl avoid him, so its actually more reason to rate him higher but the lack of stats is why they dont.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Danger said:

That never stopped him in the past. And he definitely doesn't have the worst supporting cast in the league.

No offense but you need to do your home work. This is the worst offense ever. NO FB, Guard playing LT, 3rd string center, hurt Mason and old man Cannon. No TE and a WR core that is a complete joke.  Harry 1st round pick is a bust. Runs a 10 sec 40 and he a outside WR.:(  Sorry forgot the RB!!!! I think they benched Sony in the 2nd half!

Edited by m haynes

4 minutes ago, m haynes said:

No offense but you need to do your home work. This is the worst offense ever. NO FB, Guard playing LT, 3rd string center, hurt Mason and old man Cannon. No TE and a WR core that is a complete joke.  Harry 1st round pick is a bust. Runs a 10 sec 40 and he a outside WR.:(  Sorry forgot the RB!!!! I think they benched Sony in the 2nd half!

I'd still take your WR core over what the Eagles have. 

Maybe Tom's stats wouldn't be as bad as they are if he had a better supporting cast, but he himself seems to be on the decline if you ask me. He's not what he once was. He's put up crazy good numbers before with teams just as bad as this.

You can't call Harry a bust when he's only played a handful of games lmao.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Danger said:

I'd still take your WR core over what the Eagles have. 

Maybe Tom's stats wouldn't be as bad as they are if he had a better supporting cast, but he himself seems to be on the decline if you ask me. He's not what he once was. He's put up crazy good numbers before with teams just as bad as this.

You can't call Harry a bust when he's only played a handful of games lmao.

We've heard that before.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, m haynes said:

OL play is bad all around the NFL, patriots OL isn't as bad as you think, it's just that you're used to the great OLs that they've always had also I remember patriots fans hyping up edelman has a HOFer now he's trash? Sanu has always been a solid WR in cincy and atlanta now he's crap?

• Like 5