Is the Patriots defense for real?  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Is the Patriots defense for real?

• Yes
    • No

Just now, Cheesehawk said:

For real - Not a bunch of phonies beating up on trash teams

i.e. - Cowboys and Ravens offense

They've allowed two touchdowns in five games this year. You don't get results like that without being pretty damn good, I don't care who your opponents are.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, CP3MVP said:

Nobody is beating this team. I love this defense. Most fundamentally sound I’ve ever seen. They don’t get beat over the top and they tackle perfectly 

Opposite of the Chiefs defense last night.

1 hour ago, FinSting said:

Didn't see the game, but wasn't the Bears' D slaughtered yesterday by the silver and black?

I didn't see it either but it's a lot tougher to play defense when you have a horrible offense behind you. I'm giving the Bears the benefit of the doubt until I have more of a reason not to. 

Edited by LeotheLion

18 minutes ago, LeotheLion said:

I didn't see it either but it's a lot tougher to play defense when you have a horrible offense behind you. I'm giving the Bears the benefit of the doubt until I have more of a reason not to. 

I had to go see the highlights. Bears had the lead in the 4th quarter, punted and pinned the Raiders on their own 3-yd line. Raiders proceeded to drive 97 yards for the go-ahead TD.