Week Six : Panthers (3-2) @ Bucs (2-3) in London - kickoff 9:30am EST on NFLN

bucsfan333

Love that quote from BA. We will see. Wild card playoffs are possible but I think the NFC South crown slipped away with Sunday’s loss. But if wild card playoffs are to stay in sight, got to win Sunday.

Lets see if having Devin White back helps out the middle of the field. Hope so. Would like to see Davis and Dean starting with VH3 in slot. I believe he was the one BA called soft..

Right side of the OL. Man..

Its gonna start with stopping CMC and hopefully then not allowing Kyle Allen to look like a HOFer. And that’s a dead serious comment, cuz he might look like a HOFer on Sunday if we aren’t careful.

Get to 3-3. Reset on the bye. Then get JPP back and let’s see what we got.

Here's my random thought just observing the first 5 games.   Last week it was apparent that we struggled to get to the passer.  I know Saints have a really good O line but felt we should have had more pressure on Teddy.

I feel that we should use different personnel.  We are dominating the run game which is apparent but we are doing so by using personnel groupings like Beau,Vita, Suh or Gholston, Vita, Suh.    I feel we should use Nassib more as a 3T and try someone like Nelson or Bond as the other OLB.   Bond I feel would be ok just for the coverage ability.  I saw them put Shaq into coverage a decent amount last game and I feel that he should be rushing every down.   I get why they did it a couple of times they ran an Overload on the opposite side of him so he dropped back but as he is our best pass rusher by far I feel he should be rushing every down.

• Like 1

Not making excuses but this does play a factor.. if we can get to 3-3, rest of the schedule looks to be a bit easier at this point. 

Hopefully getting White and Dean back can help out this week. Maybe we’ll actually have a home field advantage. They seem to love us in London...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

I think this was pretty well known the only "soft" play was SMB when he didn't want to tackle Mike Thomas before the endzone.   SMB was scared the whole game of playing tight on Mike when he would hand fight SMB would back off and just stand there waiting for him to catch the ball...  I will chalk this up to rookie jitters

watching VHIII cover is so irritating it's like when he suppose to play up or tight coverage he doesn't and when he should be playing soft (not to get beat deep etc..)  he ******* plays tight coverage..   Im pretty much done with him and I feel we should just start one of the rookies the rest of the way.    Jamel Dean is coming back hopefully he gets some playing time.

Edited by sryan66611