Week 6 GDT: Philadelphia Superbowl LII Champs @ Minnesalta Shakers

ninjapirate

5 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

TBH, it would probably be Nate Herbig. Traditionally, it’s been Seumalo but I doubt they would disrupt 2 positions if Kelce went down. It’s a bit of a terrifying prospect. Def not Vaitai though. He’s been strictly on the right side of the line this year. And with Dillard planted as our clear LT backup, Big V is our RT/RG backup. Herbig - Seumalo seems like the depth behind Kelce in that order. 

Vaitai has actually been tremendous at RG when they've put him there.

Boston Scott should have been on the team over Sproles to begin with. Not a huge loss given we weren't really using Clement anyways. Unfortunately this is probably the last we're going to see from Clement as his contract is up after this year. Can't imagine us wanting to pay a 2nd or maybe even 3rd RB any more that absolutely necessary. Will still appreciate everything he did for us in his Rookie season.

8 minutes ago, RBreezy said:

Lol.

For real though, need a strong effort. I know Cousins plays the Birds well but we need to kick off this six game run with a bang

For sure. Need to go 2-1 the next 3. This game would be huge to get. Don’t have a great feeling. I think we’re too banged up to compete with a good team at home. But if the DL can gather that momentum from last week and roll it into this game, I like our chances. Kurt’s going to have to beat us and he’s folded under the pressure plenty. Hope Gym Shorts dials up some more of those blitzes he’s been relying on lately. Diggs and Thielen are gong to get theirs. Just have to limit turnovers and have nice long drives on offense. Optimistically:

Birds: 24

Salt mines: 21