Week 6 GDT: Philadelphia Superbowl LII Champs @ Minnesalta Shakers

ninjapirate

16 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

nelson agholor was a great punt returner in college why he never has done it in the nfl still baffles me. 

I believe when he was a rookie he muffed a punt or two when he was having his "confidence issues" and they never put his back there again. Stupid really.

8 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

@Uncle Buck throw a beer at them

I'll try to do my part in helping take them down for you guys - even though your Cowboys gave the Packers a 3 quarter head start last week.  (It would have been so great if you had just a little more time to complete your comeback!).  It should be a good game if our offensive line shows up and gives Cousins some time to pass.  My worry is that they dominated us in the trenches when we played a couple of years ago in the playoffs.  If that happens again, it could be a long day.  I'm just hoping we can send all the rude Eagles fans home with a loss.  If by chance they win, I'll bring some horse manure so they can celebrate in proper Philadelphia fashion and they won't have to go home hungry.  xD

1 hour ago, KOTN-93 said:

How are your LBs been in coverage? I expect Dalvin to be used in the passing game early to counter the Eagles Run D and it'll get Kirk into the game too if they can

What sort of personnel do you guys run most frequently? 12? 21? 11? If we have 3 LBers on the field I think you'll see Nathan Gerry on Dalvin who's a former safety. He's been better as of late than he's been the rest of his career. If you're running 11, you'll see a lot of your old friend Sendejo and/or Malcolm Jenkins.

As good as Dalvin Cook has been, I'm not incredibly worried about him. The concern is Thielen and Diggs.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Danger said:

What sort of personnel do you guys run most frequently? 12? 21? 11? If we have 3 LBers on the field I think you'll see Nathan Gerry on Dalvin who's a former safety. He's been better as of late than he's been the rest of his career. If you're running 11, you'll see a lot of your old friend Sendejo and/or Malcolm Jenkins.

As good as Dalvin Cook has been, I'm not incredibly worried about him. The concern is Thielen and Diggs.

Mostly 2 TE looks. You’ll see the FB C.J. Ham a lot too and some 3 TE packages. MN really hasn’t had a third WR emerge, though rookie Bisi Johnson has come on the last two weeks.

7 minutes ago, vikingsrule said:

Mostly 2 TE looks. You’ll see the FB C.J. Ham a lot too and some 3 TE packages. MN really hasn’t had a third WR emerge, though rookie Bisi Johnson has come on the last two weeks.

Then given our CB situation I think you'll see a lot of 3 safety looks and get some Nathan Gerry thrown in. 

Starting Secondary will probably be:

Sidney Jones - Rodney McLeod - Andrew Sendejo - Malcolm Jenkins - Rasul Douglas 

1 minute ago, Danger said:

Then given our CB situation I think you'll see a lot of 3 safety looks and get some Nathan Gerry thrown in. 

Starting Secondary will probably be:

Sidney Jones - Rodney McLeod - Andrew Sendejo - Malcolm Jenkins - Rasul Douglas 

Diggs and Thielen should feast so long as Cousins doesn’t mentally implode. Being in MN is a huge advantage for the Vikes but they’ve got to get Cook and Mattison going early.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, vikingsrule said:

Diggs and Thielen should feast so long as Cousins doesn’t mentally implode. Being in MN is a huge advantage for the Vikes but they’ve got to get Cook and Mattison going early.

Which of them usually lines up on the left side? Rasul Douglas is better with the physical game, but his top end speed leaves a bit to be desired, he's usually solid unless he gets blown by.

33 minutes ago, Danger said:

Which of them usually lines up on the left side? Rasul Douglas is better with the physical game, but his top end speed leaves a bit to be desired, he's usually solid unless he gets blown by.

They get moved around a good bit. Thielen especially.

11 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

hopefully your coaches aren't worried about him either. that's fine, nothing to gameplan for here. let's all just move along...

I think his concern is more about our secondary vs. our run D, despite the fact that he called out your skill players in the post.

• Like 2