Week 6 GDT: Philadelphia Superbowl LII Champs @ Minnesalta Shakers

ninjapirate

1 minute ago, vike daddy said:

let's make a deal with the Devil...

we win this next game, and you guys win your next three. who's on deck after us?

Our next 6 are pretty brutal.

@Minnesota (3-2)
@Dallas (3-2)
@Buffalo (4-1)
vs Chicago (3-2)
vs New England (5-0)
vs Seattle (4-1)

Though finishing the last 5 we get Giants twice, Redskins, Miami, and the Cowboys at home. So if we can win 4 out of those next 6 we're golden.

1 hour ago, Hockey5djh said:

I'm super intrigued by this matchup its very much an unstoppable force against an immovable object (Dalvin vs our Run D) and the stoppable force vs the movable object (their passing game vs our secondary).

Yeah best test the run D has...we can't sell out an run stunt with the weapons the Vikings have. 

Hopefully Jim has a good plan for it, because we need it this week and next week. 

Way to win is make Kirk have to play...but you can't give him quick lanes and throws and let him get confidence.

Scandrick looking as good as he did in slot play, makes me hope using him and Jenkins in the slot to blitz, cover up runs will go a long way to containing things and creating turnovers.

If we can get up early, the whole field slants in our favor. Kirk having to throw on obvious downs constantly is what we want.

I'm surprised you guys are so confident. If it were in Philly id completely get it. But the Vikings defense is a different animal at US Bank stadium. Its hard to sustain drives vs them without a deep threat as D-Jax is still gimped i think. The Eagles offemse will need to be a lot better then tbey were vs the Jets. Good Luck sunday and no injuries.

22 minutes ago, KOTN-93 said:

I'm surprised you guys are so confident. If it were in Philly id completely get it. But the Vikings defense is a different animal at US Bank stadium. Its hard to sustain drives vs them without a deep threat as D-Jax is still gimped i think. The Eagles offemse will need to be a lot better then tbey were vs the Jets. Good Luck sunday and no injuries.

US Bank is our home. We own that city

• Like 1

Thielen and Diggs... its gonna be a long day for the secondary. Have to continue to get pressure to Cousins and not give him much time to throw the ball (hopefully Schwartz continues to blitz).

Must win game as Dallas will likely beat the Jets, and will make it a HUGE week 7 game. Go Birds!

I'd rather win these three then lose to the Bears, cause the bears suck and I dont care about not having head to head against them.

Things are gonna get real bad in Chicago real quick

SAINTS 
CHARGERS
 @ Philadelphia
LIONS
@ Los Angeles Rams
GIANTS
@ Detroit
COWBOYS
@ Green Bay
CHIEFS
@ Minnesota

They legitimately could only win a couple of games with this schedule 

But strategically the BIlls game matters the least being out of conference.

13 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

I'd rather win these three then lose to the Bears, cause the bears suck and I dont care about not having head to head against them.

Things are gonna get real bad in Chicago real quick

They legitimately could only win a couple of games with this schedule 

But strategically the BIlls game matters the least being out of conference.

I'd only pick the Bears to win at home vs the Lions, and vs the Giants, I could see them picking up another win somewhere else, but I don't see how they muster more than 4 wins the rest of the season tops frankly.