Week 6 GDT: Philadelphia Superbowl LII Champs @ Minnesalta Shakers

ninjapirate

1 minute ago, Danger said:

I'd only pick the Bears to win at home vs the Lions, and vs the Giants, I could see them picking up another win somewhere else, but I don't see how they muster more than 4 wins the rest of the season tops frankly.

yeah seems brutal, even those games I'm not sure

4 hours ago, vike daddy said:

let's make a deal with the Devil...

we win this next game, and you guys win your next three. who's on deck after us?

VD, why is it we help you out in the standings (3 gms) but get nothing from the Vikings back in return? I mean damn, at least sweeten the deal buy guaranteeing a SNF win in November as well? Stop being so greedy!!🍺

1 hour ago, Nabbs4u said:

VD, why is it we help you out in the standings (3 gms) but get nothing from the Vikings back in return? I mean damn, at least sweeten the deal buy guaranteeing a SNF win in November as well? Stop being so greedy!!🍺

I know they werent a likely threat but we did just knock the Giants down a peg for you.

1 hour ago, KOTN-93 said:

I know they werent a likely threat but we did just knock the Giants down a peg for you.

I'm about as concerned about the 2019 Giants as I am Daniel Snyder actually getting out of his own way and allowing the Redskins to be great again.

Doesn't count.😎

Forgot about Sendejo's knowledge of the Vikings Defense , scheme and Zimmer's play calling Tendencies with exotic blitzes? Curious to see hiw much if any he actually helped Groh, Pederson and the OL this week?

Watching Groh's presser, that's the impression I came away with.

Edited by Nabbs4u

First off, I want to apologize for Andrew Sendejo.

Dude is a legend when it comes to taking out players on his own team, or getting a turnover just to turn it back over to the other team.

But at least Craig James helped close a game out for you, and it was against GB. Skol!

Should be a good game. Can't wait.

Will Maddox or DJax be returning for this game?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SteelKing728 said:

Dude is a legend when it comes to taking out players on his own team, or getting a turnover just to turn it back over to the other team.

But at least Craig James helped close a game out for you, and it was against GB. Skol!

Pretty sure DJax is still doubtful.

I think Maddox is likely out too.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SteelKing728 said:

Pederson stated that he’d “push him a little bit more this week” (Djax) but we’re thinking he’s out until next week’s game.

Maddox is definitely out.

Edited by DeJack_10
  • Like 1

All hands on deck vs the run...Dalvin is good. Bring pressure to get the ball out of Kirk's hand quick...Do not let the crowd get involved. 

I will be at "the Bank" for this one...

(On a personal note...hopefully a second visit on the sidelines in November if we go to state.) 

10 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Forgot about Sendejo's knowledge of the Vikings Defense , scheme and Zimmer's play calling Tendencies with exotic blitzes? Curious to see hiw much if any he actually helped Groh, Pederson and the OL this week?

Watching Groh's presser, that's the impression I came away with.

Good point. I had forgot about this... gonna have to watch the presser.

Quick recap?

EDIT: Found it

Asked if he’ll use Sendejo as a resource, Groh said: “No, we wouldn’t ask him anything,” and grinned broadly.

“He was there a long time. He knows the calls,” Groh said. “He’s in our system now defensively, so it’s not as fresh to him, but there are some things here and there that he might remember.”

https://www.inquirer.com/eagles/eagles-vikings-andrew-sendejo-mike-groh-jim-schwartz-20191008.html

Edited by DeJack_10