Week 7 GDT: Squish the Fish Part 1.

Trentwannabe

32 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Tbh go balls out for Lincoln Riley and promise him Hurts.

Yea in a smart organization that would be my selection. However Hurts doesn't necessarily have to be the guy if you think you have a better chance with Tua as he seems to be mentally smarter on reading defenses then Hurts but Hurts has better arm strength and I think hand size but could be wrong on the later part. Either way if you go in on Lincoln you can easily get a team going, focusing on one side of the ball which should be offense and then work on the defense the following year. This is definitely a 3-4 year build after this season for them. Do what the rams did and bring in an experienced older DC and just focus on your strength which is offense and hope he can do stuff with that defense. Your going to face a strong Pats and Bills defense for awhile so you want to do the opposite and see if you can beat them that way.

16 hours ago, Maxmw22 said:

No score prediction, but I see it being tied going into the 4th quarter before Fitzpatrick turns the ball over twice and we win by 2 TD's.

Book It

This is just as bad as losing. They need to go out and score on the first series and never look back, if they cant do that and tie until 4th then they shouldnt make the playoffs.

4 hours ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

If we don't win this game by at least 20 and ever trail then we 1000% are frauds.

Won’t happen. We will slaughter them. Zero doubt in my mind, only concern is about the 20+ points because McDermott goes ultra conservative when we get leads and leans on the defense, which is my only complaint about him

36 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

Won’t happen. We will slaughter them. Zero doubt in my mind, only concern is about the 20+ points because McDermott goes ultra conservative when we get leads and leans on the defense, which is my only complaint about him

with the way AP ran all over that defense I expect the conservative way of running the ball still being effective. If Reshad Jones is out they need to just chuck it deep to whoever is not being covered by Howard as the DBs are a joke outside of him. Do that early on then run the ball 3 qtrs of the game to get 150-200 yards and let the defense give the phins the fitz

Tyler Kroft practiced fully the last two practices of this week. This should be a nice game to ease him back in. I am very excited to see the wrinkle he and Knox add to offense when on the field together.

Twitterverse seems to think Milano could be held out for precautionary reasons as a hammy is nothing you want to rush back and we won't need him to pull out the victory. With Taron Johnson fully healthy we could see a lot of big nickel with Siran Neal in place for Milano.

2 hours ago, soflbillsfan said:

I would say Chan Gailey a la 2008 solid start then complete meltdown. Its always in the back of my head since they started so strong this season

That was Jauron. My dad and I went to the game in St. Louis where they went 4-0...the drive home we figured no way they finish worse then 10-6 lol.

Gailey had the strong start in 2011 where we were 3-1 and 5-2 but an injury to Fitzpatricks ribs, Eric Wood, Terrance McGee, Fred Jackson and Kyle Williams going on IR derailed that season quick. 

3 hours ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

The Bills are the only thing that gives me anything even resembling joy in my sports watching now. God damn.

Just watched the Yankees lose in what was probably the worst loss I’ve felt as a sports fan in my entire life. Bills need to win by 40 tomorrow