Week 7 GDT: Squish the Fish Part 1.

Trentwannabe

A wins a win but man that 1st half yesterday took a year off my life. I was hungover after a wedding, sitting in the middle seat on a plane, and tracking the game on my espn app. Can't think of a worse situation lol but i was able to watch the 2nd half and it's the Bills that should've been playing the whole game. 

Josh Allen always comes in clutch when he needs to and looked great in that 2nd half. He played decent in the 1st but our red zone offense stalled and we had to take too many FGs. 

5-1 and i think we have a winnable game this week vs the Eagles. 

I'll be making the trip to Buffalo this weekend for my first game of the season. go bills!

11 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

Says they will handle the situation internally? Sounds like he won't be suspended or anything by team and whatever the punishment is will be behind closed doors. That's a shame who the hell threatens to spit on a kids face. And then actually spits on a random guy sticking up for the kid.

On 10/20/2019 at 3:40 PM, Thelonebillsfan said:

The eagles defense is an abomination. We should win that game.

The Dolphins defense is an abomination. I was more excited about the prospect of teeing off the Eagle's D until I saw the way we struggled to put up points on Miami.

2 hours ago, xian3000 said:

The Dolphins defense is an abomination. I was more excited about the prospect of teeing off the Eagle's D until I saw the way we struggled to put up points on Miami.

It was literally a half. The Pats were struggling against the Redskins for a half as well. Relax