Sign in to follow this  
OG_C2X

Raiders trade for Zay Jones

for a 5th round pick for the former 2nd round pick. 

I am not mad at it. Good athlete.

Reading lots of Bills fans saying he's garbage on social. Really don't know anything about him other than he was a semi early pick. 

Was this the guy that went all weird on a drunken night?

Had almost 700 yards last year. Hard to judge Bills WR's when their QB is so inaccurate and young.  

Was just a second-round pick a couple of years ago. Can run has good size. Hope that a change of teams will wake him up.

Good to see that the front offense realizes that WR is a problem and did something. Not the big name, but def someone who will be active. 

Posted (edited)

I felt a move for a starting receiver was coming. Jones has flashed in a few games, was tremendous in the senior bowl, and had a free combine, but otherwise I don’t know much about him.

I have to think the team put out feelers out for Corey Davis.

Edited by Rich7sena

Could be a steal for us honesty. Bills haven’t had a QB since his tenure there. Josh Allen isn’t the worst QB in the league but he’s certainly the least accurate. 

My buddy that is a bills fan said he’s a good athlete but drops a lot of passes. I remember Mayock being a fan.

56 652 7 last year with a runfirst rookie qb. Big target for Carr. Didn’t give up much. Not a bad flyer

Definitely fills a need, not a bad trade. Change of scenery and an accurate QB can do him some good. Has two weeks to learn the playbook. Let’s go! 

I recall liking him going into draft. Stock took off from combine and senior bowl.

Prob 3-4th without either still. Good talent and size. Can go up and get it. 

Titans and Vikes probably want a 1st for Diggs and Davis and they aren’t worth that. So we had to gamble on a high upside guy who has never put it together. For a 5th I love the move. Even if he develops into a Low End WR2, still could be a decent duo with Tyrell. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Rich7sena said:

I felt a move for a starting receiver was coming. Jones has flashed in a few games, was tremendous in the senior bowl, and had a free combine, but otherwise I don’t know much about him.

I have to think the team put out feelers out for Corey Davis.

I am a big Cory Davis fan and would love to land him but not sure what he would cost.  He is underutilized bc he has a trash QB.  Diamond in the rough who could come here and be the #1 we have been missing.  

Edited by Frankie2Gunz