1. 1. Biggest problem

• Kitchens
    • Mayfield
    • Offensive line
    • Not as talented as advertised
    • Odell Beckham Junior’s watch
    • They jut need more time

On 10/9/2019 at 12:03 AM, AkronsWitness said:

Thats the problem, the Browns scheme seems to change on a weekly basis. They literally did the complete opposite against the 49ers to what they did to the Ravens last week. How you win by running Nick Chubb down the defenses throat + RPO and then the very next week come out and go into the pistol formation with deep routes all game is beyond me. Its like trying to make Tom Brady run the Ravens offense. Just makes no sense and sometimes it feels like they go completely against Bakers strengths.

The ever changing offensive gameplan and the horrendous offensive line play that wont let a route further than 10 yards develop need to be addressed at some point. 

Probably over thinking it? Seeing their interior plus good linebackers and double bluffed themselves? 

On 10/9/2019 at 1:18 AM, incognito_man said:

I don't like him lol

It's also based on somethings, right? Shotgunning a brew, police vid (whatever that was, I haven't seen it), responding to so many criticisms on social media and getting involved in sh fights online - Brady and Rodgers get pelted all day every day on social media, and I can't recall them ever getting into a crap fight on there. Boyish behavior, IMHO. 

Not that he can't be a good player whilst being himself though. 

Edited by Hunter2_1
  • Like 1

On 10/8/2019 at 10:44 AM, DawgX said:

Sherman also lied about Baker snubbing him, so I couldn't give a crap what he says despite him being a great player.

definitely a lie but my point remains the same.. The way he acts when interviewed is super arrogant. 

10 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

It's also based on somethings, right? Shotgunning a brew, police vid (whatever that was, I haven't seen it), responding to so many criticisms on social media and getting involved in sh fights online - Brady and Rodgers get pelted all day every day on social media, and I can't recall them ever getting into a crap fight on there. Boyish behavior, IMHO. 

Not that he can't be a good player whilst being himself though. 

Kevin Durant would like a word

18 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Mayfield is hitting that sophomore slump pretty hard.

Hes not played great at all---but the offensive line might be the worst in football. That and the fact that losing Higgins/Njoku/Callaway up to this point has been huge. More than people think because those are all the guys who take the spotlight off Landry/OBJ. Without your 3rd, 4th and 5th options on offense it forces you into a corner. Which has been a bad corner, he still has to be better.

if your OL isn't good, then your QB better be good at scrambling and willing to do so on a regular basis and also be able to play like that injured. Thats what I think the browns have to contend with, their OL is lacking and it's going to take some adjustments.  How teams accept having poor OL's is beyond me. 

Keep this in mind. Cleveland just needs to survive. It’s why today would be a huge win for them. Here’s who Baltimore and Cleveland face in the 2nd half of their schedules:

Baltimore- Seahawks, Patriots, Texans, Rams, 49ers, Bills, and Browns.

Cleveland- Broncos, Bengals 2x, Dolphins, Cardinals, Steelers 2x, and Ravens home.

Edited by candyman93

1 minute ago, candyman93 said:

Keep this in mind. Cleveland just needs to survive. It’s why today would be a huge win for them. Here’s who Baltimore and Cleveland face in the 2nd half of their schedules:

Baltimore- Seahawks, Patriots, Texans, Rams, 49ers, Bills, and Cleveland.

Cleveland- Denver, Cincinnati 2x, Miami, Arizona, Pittsburgh 2x, and Baltimore home.

I could see 11 wins if they improve.

12 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Baltimore- Seahawks, Patriots, Texans, Rams, 49ers, Bills, and Browns.

Cleveland- Broncos, Bengals 2x, Dolphins, Cardinals, Steelers 2x, and Ravens home.

If they play like they did vs SF though, it would be hard to even beat some of them.

They surely can't be that bad again though. Will be tight! I'm giving Balt the win over us, our annual dook-on-field.