2019 trade deadline.

RAINMAN

Hi guys my first thread and a long time fan of the site. (10 years) just had some questions. 

Any ideas of a trade scenario that would help us make a hard push for a playoff run/Championship ?

Is there any one there that’s worth being Pursuing that will make us instantly better? Example: Coop

Von Miller, Patrick Peterson, Jamal Adams, Jalen Ramsey are a few guys that could be traded. 

does anyone see any trade scenarios? 

Any favorites you’d like to see dawn the star ?

I think Von Miller would make this one of the best LB groups in NFL history. He’s versatile and experienced (Super Bowl). It would be cool to bring Von home, he wanted us to go up and get him, he screams hometown discount. He makes our LBs and our Pass Rush better. 

I would think Von Miller would be a hand on the ground DE in this system.

I would be looking for someone to help us stop the run. Doesn't necessarily have to be a DT or NT, but a good tackling box safety would be nice. Heath isn't the thumper we need.

Jamal Adams would be a nice addition. I would give up a first and a third for that monster.Byron Woods and Adams in a single high 3 coverage opens up blitz opportunities for our front seven. I’m on board with Adams too.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, The_Slamman said:

Another safety isn’t going to really help what ills us... we need DL help.  our defense is a treadmill cause we’re getting run on.  A lot.  

Box safeties(Heath is ours 😂) are crucial for defending the run. 

Most good box safties lead their team in tackles.

• Like 1

The d-line maybe a big need but getting somebody anybody to get a play and or turn over on defense has been lacking forever as well. I think all this talk about Adams it's kind of pointless since I don't think anything less than a first and a multiple seconds or even two number ones will get it done

Edited by resilient part 2

Just imagine ever play Jeff Heath almost made, and Replace him with Jamal Adams. I think Adams is an elite level upgrade that makes a day 1 difference. He too is a huge Cowboys fan. If we get red hot and need some help getting to the promised land. Take my first and third all day. We’re gonna need guys like that against,Brees, Wilson, Rodgers, Goff and Wentz.

2 hours ago, DaBoys said:

Box safeties(Heath is ours 😂) are crucial for defending the run. 

Most good box safties lead their team in tackles.

Solid 1T DTs are crucial, too. It’s a crying shame that our coaching staff doesn’t seem to recognize that as easily as we do.

• Like 2