2019 trade deadline.

RAINMAN

25 minutes ago, plan9misfit said:

Solid 1T DTs are crucial, too. It’s a crying shame that our coaching staff doesn’t seem to recognize that as easily as we do.

Not only do they not think their critical, they wont even spend a decent pick (3rd or 4th) on a 1T. Even that would be a significant step up than our street free agents that we plug and play.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DaBoys said:

Box safeties(Heath is ours 😂) are crucial for defending the run. 

Most good box safties lead their team in tackles.

Think we could get a hay penny for heath? Maybe give up a silver dollar?

39 minutes ago, RAINMAN said:

We have a serviceable 1tech....he’s just hurt.

Then we don't really have a 1tech do we.

Who does Damon Snacks Harrison play for now anyway? I feel like we should trade for him.

Any other viable 1tech on the market right now.

Edited by canadaluvsdallas

• 2 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

Does our victory against the She-gals tonight and the lead for getting in the playoffs increase our desire to make a move for someone by trade deadline????

Unless there is a legit FS and/or 1Tech available, I wouldn’t get my hopes up.

5 hours ago, plan9misfit said:

Unless there is a legit FS and/or 1Tech available, I wouldn’t get my hopes up.

I think you're getting your hopes up that we would actually trade for one of those positions.

What about Geno Atkins? Could be had reasonably priced I believe with his lack of production this year and Cincy could be looking for additional draft capital to fix that dumpster fire. 

Geno could probably benefit from a change of scenery and with DLaw and Quinn getting constant double teams on the edges, could increase his productivity with single coverage. 

• Like 3

On 10/8/2019 at 9:49 AM, D82 said:

Jamal Adams would be awesome to have here. 

Trying to think of a DT that’d be an upgrade over what we have that may be available and can’t think of one.

I wouldn't mind trading Christian Covington for Vernon Butler(Car).   Get another big body 6'4" 330lbs+   in case Woods gets hurt, or a team wants to pound it against us,  we can throw both bohemeth's in at the tackle positions.  Carolina declined his 5th year option,  so they can't be too sold.   Minnesota comes to mind, in a couple weeks.

Edited by SweetFancyMoses
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, textaz03 said:

What about Geno Atkins? Could be had reasonably priced I believe with his lack of production this year and Cincy could be looking for additional draft capital to fix that dumpster fire. 

Geno could probably benefit from a change of scenery and with DLaw and Quinn getting constant double teams on the edges, could increase his productivity with single coverage. 

Too pricey, too old, and we need a 1T more than 3T. 

14 minutes ago, SweetFancyMoses said:

yes.  still in late 20's, and contract is reasonable.  As long as it's a later round pick

as much as i would be all for this, I cant imagine that this team trades any draft capital for a 1T.