2019 trade deadline.

RAINMAN

These scouts and coaches wouldnt trade a small box of whale ***** for a 1 technique let alone draft capital. And at this point someone needs to check Jeff heath's credit card statements for hair dye purchases cause he has to he the secret son of redball. There's no other explanation.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Ace5 said:

These scouts and coaches wouldnt trade a small box of whale ***** for a 1 technique let alone draft capital. And at this point someone needs to check Jeff heath's credit card statements for hair dye purchases cause he has to he the secret son of redball. There's no other explanation.

Is the bad word here "San Deigo" (Anchorman)?

• Like 1

We traded our 1st round pick at the deadline last year, which was also a bye week. So it's not like we've been stagnant in years past. 

That is actually a little more aggressive than most of us would have liked, but it paid off.

4 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

We traded our 1st round pick at the deadline last year, which was also a bye week. So it's not like we've been stagnant in years past. 

That is actually a little more aggressive than most of us would have liked, but it paid off.

Technically we dealt for Amari a week before the deadline. And it was our first significant midseason trade in ten years.

I agree with the consensus, there’s no reason to believe this regime values DT or S highly enough to trade a high draft pick for a big $ veteran.

Drummond pointed out to me that Atkins is still owed $36m on his contract over next 3 yrs, I thought I'd seen a number half of that. Given the contract and his age, I'd have to change my stance to 'no'.

1 hour ago, DaBoys said:

This is part of the reason I don't think Dallas does anything. I can't envision them trading away another premium pick(s) after just doing so a year ago. 

41 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

Drummond pointed out to me that Atkins is still owed $36m on his contract over next 3 yrs, I thought I'd seen a number half of that. Given the contract and his age, I'd have to change my stance to 'no'.

This is part of the reason I don't think Dallas does anything. I can't envision them trading away another premium pick(s) after just doing so a year ago. 

Plus we were in the dog house last year; searching for an answer. 

One could argue that we are 1-3 over the last quarter so we still suck.

But we just beat the Eagles and our division sucks. We are guaranteed a playoff spot. So let's keep our pick and roll the dice in the tournament 

Edited by DaBoys

On 2019-10-22 at 7:52 PM, RAINMAN said:

Gerald McCoy would be a solid addition to the roster. I wonder if we can get him for a second?

Highly doubt it. Carolina is playing well so u dont think their sellers.

On 10/22/2019 at 6:52 PM, RAINMAN said:

Gerald McCoy would be a solid addition to the roster. I wonder if we can get him for a second?

Would be a truly awful look when we could’ve signed him without so much as sacrificing a compensatory pick

• Like 2