Week 6: Washington Redskins (0-5) @ Miami Dolphins (0-4)

TheKillerNacho

WAS @ MIA  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Miami Dolphins
    • Washington Redskins
    • Tie
  2. 2. How close will the game be?

• 3 or less point difference
    • 4-7 point difference
    • 8-14 point difference
    • 15 or greater point difference
  3. 3. Who scores the most fantasy points in this game?

• Josh Rosen
    • Coly McCoy
    • Case Keenum
    • Dwayne Haskins
    • Kalen Ballage
    • Kenyan Drake
    • Adrian Peterson
    • DeVante Parker
    • Jakeem Grant
    • Albert Wilson
    • Terry McLaurin
    • Paul Richardson
    • Mike Gesicki
    • Jordan Reed
    • Vernon Davis
    • Jason Sanders
    • Dustin Hopkins
    • Dolphins DST
    • Redskins DST
    • Why would you ever start a Dolphins or Redskins player in fantasy?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/13/2019 at 05:04 PM

15 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Also can my fellow Dolfans finally admit Josh Rosen simply isn't good?

No.  But I will fully admit that what Rosen has shown isn't anything in the stratosphere of what it would take to not draft Tua at #1.  

But I won't beat around the bush.  Rosen was terrible yesterday.

2 hours ago, hrubes20 said:

No.  But I will fully admit that what Rosen has shown isn't anything in the stratosphere of what it would take to not draft Tua at #1.  

But I won't beat around the bush.  Rosen was terrible yesterday.

Did any other QB yesterday get sacked 3 times during a 4-snap period? I'm guessing no. 

Would any other QB yesterday be productive while being sacked 3 times during a 4-snap period? Probably no again. 

I watched the Bama-A&M game and Tua had some good throws. None of them seemed like 'wow that guy is instant #1 pick' throws tho. Dude just seems like a left-handed Baker Mayfield to me. 

2 hours ago, FinSting said:

Did any other QB yesterday get sacked 3 times during a 4-snap period? I'm guessing no. 

Would any other QB yesterday be productive while being sacked 3 times during a 4-snap period? Probably no again. 

I watched the Bama-A&M game and Tua had some good throws. None of them seemed like 'wow that guy is instant #1 pick' throws tho. Dude just seems like a left-handed Baker Mayfield to me. 

In what way?

Tua seems like a much more accurate passer to me.

2 hours ago, FinSting said:

The O-line was indeed terrible.  But they were perfectly fine on both of these throws that were picked.

23 minutes ago, hrubes20 said:

The O-line was indeed terrible.  But they were perfectly fine on both of these throws that were picked.

First Miami series — one coverage sack, one gourd-ringer sack. Ouch. You get your bell rung multiple times early, it's deer-in-headlights time. 

2nd Miami series -- BOOM sacked on the very first play. 

3rd Miami series -- You guessed it. Sackology, down goes Rosen. Down goes Rosen. 

4th Miami series -- "Will I die out here?" wonders Rosen. INT in 3..2..1. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, FinSting said:

Thanks for your support. You are the most negative Fins Fan around here. Try to change plz. 

lol

Not sure what you mean by this, I just call things like I see it, I don't drink the cool aide.

I'm not completely sold on Tua myself; drafting QBs is always a crap shoot and we have no pieces in place to help a rookie QB. But at least if you're going to criticize him, try to articulate why instead of comparing him to a player who he shares few similarities to.

12 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

m not completely sold on Tua myself; drafting QBs is always a crap shoot and we have no pieces in place to help a rookie QB. But at least if you're going to criticize him, try to articulate why instead of comparing him to a player who he shares few similarities to.

Tua and Baker are both 6'1". My work here is done. 

Ok mebbe not. Did you see the A&M game? Tua throws a pass behind the line of scrimmage to a guy who then meanders his way through the defense for a TD. Well there's an unimpressive 31-yd TD pass.

Need to see more. LSU and Auburn coming up. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FinSting said:

Tua and Baker are both 6'1". My work here is done. 

Ok mebbe not. Did you see the A&M game? Tua throws a pass behind the line of scrimmage to a guy who then meanders his way through the defense for a TD. Well there's an unimpressive 31-yd TD pass.

Need to see more. LSU and Auburn coming up. 

I can see that. It's hard to gauge just how good Tua is when he's a member of such a stacked team.

17 hours ago, FinSting said:

First Miami series — one coverage sack, one gourd-ringer sack. Ouch. You get your bell rung multiple times early, it's deer-in-headlights time. 

2nd Miami series -- BOOM sacked on the very first play. 

3rd Miami series -- You guessed it. Sackology, down goes Rosen. Down goes Rosen. 

4th Miami series -- "Will I die out here?" wonders Rosen. INT in 3..2..1. 

Which is evidence that Rosen isn't playing well.  The good ones are still able to make the throws when the protection presents itself, which Rosen clearly didn't do.  Again, I think Rosen has talent.  But he needs to show a lot more before this team can pass on a 1st round QB in April.