Week 6 GDT: Titans @ Broncos

champ11

13 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

Was still his pro bowl self, just not all the way in football condition yet.

I'll be interested to see how the altitude effects him if that's the case. I can't look at Lewan the same after that busing with the boys podcast with Jaylen Ramsey. 

Edited by thebestever6

3 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

I'll be interested to see how the altitude effects him if that's the case. I can't look at Lewan the same after that busing with the boys podcast with Jaylen Ramsey. 

I think he’ll be alright. The rest of the o-line though...

tenor.gif?itemid=6164113

• Like 1

Excited to see how much we’ll learn about this team in a five day span. A winnable game but if it gets ugly, Tennessee thrives in that kind of situation. Mariota’s wheels in situational spots could be a difference maker.

We’re 1-2 in one-score games, we get back to even this week. 20-19 and they miss the game winning FG attempt. 

1 hour ago, broncos67 said:

I can see us winning this game fairly easily, but then I can also envision a look-ahead game with KC looming and we end up blowing both. Coming out of this, 2-4 would be great, before we end up 2-5 after the Chiefs.

I'll go ahead and say Denver by a FG- 22-19.

Ive shared this thought as well. Not even just a look ahead game. How many borderline start guys do we just rest up for the chiefs game?

Are we going to use Booker at all to keep Lindsay and Freeman fresh for KC?

Edited by thebestever6

10 hours ago, broncos67 said:

I can see us winning this game fairly easily, but then I can also envision a look-ahead game with KC looming and we end up blowing both. Coming out of this, 2-4 would be great, before we end up 2-5 after the Chiefs.

I'll go ahead and say Denver by a FG- 22-19.

TEN should lose to us on the road -  in theory.   But they are the most surprising team both ways - come up with improbable wins and lay HUGE turds as the favorite.   I’ve learned to stay away from betting either way on their games lol. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, broncos_fan _from _uk said:

We are not good enough to sit anyone against any team

I agree with that statement on the surface. It's a balancing act for sure and a true testament to the schemes of offense and defense.

Maybe rotation will be critical along the dline and rb? Keep the guys fresh. Have to keep the wrs fresh especially Sanders.

At the same time are you good enough to play KC Thursday with a worn out roster with no depth?

Edited by thebestever6

On 10/10/2019 at 11:57 AM, thebestever6 said:

Ive shared this thought as well. Not even just a look ahead game. How many borderline start guys do we just rest up for the chiefs game?

Are we going to use Booker at all to keep Lindsay and Freeman fresh for KC?

I sure hope the Broncos are taking us as lightly as you are.

7 minutes ago, titanrick said:

I sure hope the Broncos are taking us as lightly as you are.

I'm taking the Titans lightly ? Hmmmmm must be why I picked then in our pickem thread? 

Game on Sunday and Thursday is a fact. The coaches do prepare for it contrary to what us fans think.

Edited by thebestever6

7 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

I'm taking the Titans lightly ? Hmmmmm must be why I picked then in our pickem thread? 

Game on Sunday and Thursday is a fact. The coaches do prepare for it contrary to what us fans think.

If the game gets outta hand, sure.  But if your coaches are going in thinking about resting guys for the Thursday game, you need new coaches.

• Like 1