Jets QB Sam Darnold cleared to play

RaidersAreOne

5 minutes ago, NYJets4716 said:

We also get Chris Herndon back

The only not encouraging thing there is Gase saying that he wants to wait to see how he practices first before activating him.  

I mean, their TE's so far have a combined 17 yards receiving on the year, and it's a question as to whether he's going to play?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, theJ said:

The only not encouraging thing there is Gase saying that he wants to wait to see how he practices first before activating him.  

I mean, their TE's so far have a combined 17 yards receiving on the year, and it's a question as to whether he's going to play?

Haha you better believe Herndon will be out there and play nearly every snap.  Take that with a grain of salt.  

Good news is hopefully guys like Mosley, Jenkins, Copeland etc can all come back too.  Jets have been rolling without both starting OLB's, starting TE, QB of the defense, Quinnen (who just returned last week) and #2 WR among other things.  Would be nice to finally feel somewhat whole as a team.

Crazy thing is the Jets D is ranked #12 with a historically inept offense and tons of injuries.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Jet fans - How has Keleche Osemele been?

Average to below average by all accounts.  Hard to say though because typically you can be propped up or brought down by the people next to you and Kahlil has been awful thus far.

He's now out with an injury and Alex Lewis' first game he graded out great even with Kahlil so I guess he's mostly been a disappointment it seems.