Raider Injury/COVID Report

RaidersAreOne

1 hour ago, agarcia34 said:

absolutely no reason for him to play and I’m glad they made the correct choice. 

I mean, the fact we're technically still playing for the playoffs is definitely a reason why some would think he should. However I just hope we IR him once and for good. We know what we have and that's a top 10 RB. Get him, Trent, and the other boys healthy and let's pound the rock next year.

41 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I mean, the fact we're technically still playing for the playoffs is definitely a reason why some would think he should. However I just hope we IR him once and for good. We know what we have and that's a top 10 RB. Get him, Trent, and the other boys healthy and let's pound the rock next year.

I would not IR him just in case we do make the playoffs.  Most likely will not happen but if it does having him is more beneficial than another player that will not see the field most likely.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Foster M just posted some IG stories of him doing pushups with his girl sitting on him. Safe to say the knee is coming along nicely.

Interesting why we went so hard in FA for TEs if he’ll be available week 1.

I see the O’Leary signing as him being a H-back aka combo FB and TE.  Versatile player at low cost to compete at camp.  Always good to have vets who have experience Incase an injury to guys above him happen.

but the Witten thing at that cost still kinda confuses and irks me.

• 4 months later...