Raider Injury/COVID Report

RaidersAreOne

4 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

First play of the game when he hurdles the defender and is hit on his way down he really hurt himself there.  When he gets up you can see him let the arm just hang as he walks away.  They kept the camera on him for a few seconds and before they cut away the look on his face showed how much pain he was in.  I would have pulled him after the first play but I am happy he is on our team.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Fwiw. Josh Jacobs did a Q and A on his IG stories and someone asked what happened to his shoulder. All he posted was the video of him lowering the shoulder on that Green Bay defender and destroying the dude. He's been playing with that fracture for a looong time. Dude is tough as nails.

This why I don't understand all the recent attention.  He's been hurt for a couple of months.  Did the injury get worse?

54 minutes ago, true2form said:

This why I don't understand all the recent attention.  He's been hurt for a couple of months.  Did the injury get worse?

He said he was in pain every week but it got better a few days after games. The week leading to the Titans game, the pain didn't go away. That's why he got the MRI.

• Like 1