Raider Injury/COVID Report

RaidersAreOne

10 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

Dont see no point of him still going out there pushing it. 

I would probably side with you on this but in Gruden's mind they want to build forward momentum, are not out of the playoffs, and if there is no increased risk of injury he wants to play.  It also looks good to incoming free agents that we have young rising talent.

Edited by drfrey13
  • Like 1

Hate it. Maybe it’s because it’s the last game in Oakland, but it doesn’t make sense. They need to put him on IR after this game. No reason to give him these carries. He probably already has Offensive rookie of the year wrapped up with Murray play being shaky lately. 

Seems like they only held him out to see the results of the MRI. If it's something that's not going to get worse, then I have no problem sending him back out there. I dont know any other way the results can come back positive other than pretty much saying that it won't get worse.

13 minutes ago, oakdb36 said:

Funny. The news here is that Jacobs shoulder is going to be alright. Nobody is happy about that?

With all the losing, people are just being negative.  Crying, pissing and moaning.  Meanwhile, I don't think most of us thought of this team as more than a 6-8 win team anyway.  One taste of contention and we forget who we actually are.  Not acceptable, just saying that we tend to over value what we have when we get a bite of success.  All of a sudden we're the Saints, or Patriots.  We aren't. We are a team building, at least the next year or so.  I am happy about Josh's shoulder.  He is a HUGE building block going forward.  

• Like 6

17 minutes ago, Totty said:

With all the losing, people are just being negative.  Crying, pissing and moaning.  Meanwhile, I don't think most of us thought of this team as more than a 6-8 win team anyway.  One taste of contention and we forget who we actually are.  Not acceptable, just saying that we tend to over value what we have when we get a bite of success.  All of a sudden we're the Saints, or Patriots.  We aren't. We are a team building, at least the next year or so.  I am happy about Josh's shoulder.  He is a HUGE building block going forward.  

Expectations are totally out of touch with reality. Just because we were in position to possibly make the playoffs and won't doesn't mean we didn't take a step in the right direction this season. I really don't understand why it seems so hard to remember what this team was supposed to be just 3 months ago. We've lost games to KC (x2), Min, GB, Hou, NYJ and Ten. 5 of those 6 teams are in position to make the playoffs. Except for NYJ, we've lost those games because we're average and they're good. In 2018, we were trash, now we're average.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, oakdb36 said:

Expectations are totally out of touch with reality. Just because we were in position to possibly make the playoffs and won't doesn't mean we didn't take a step in the right direction this season. I really don't understand why it seems so hard to remember what this team was supposed to be just 3 months ago. We've lost games to KC (x2), Min, GB, Hou, NYJ and Ten. 5 of those 6 teams are in position to make the playoffs. Except for NYJ, we've lost those games because we're average and they're good. In 2018, we were trash, now we're average.

I remember reading that their team had 25% of the payroll on IR.  They are not a bad team and matched up very well against us.  No way we should have lost the way we did but cold weather east coast games are never easy games for us.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, oakdb36 said:

Funny. The news here is that Jacobs shoulder is going to be alright. Nobody is happy about that?

I'm pretty sure everybody is happy he is ok. Pretty sure we just worried about further injury to one of our known building block on offense. 

35 minutes ago, oakdb36 said:

Expectations are totally out of touch with reality. Just because we were in position to possibly make the playoffs and won't doesn't mean we didn't take a step in the right direction this season. I really don't understand why it seems so hard to remember what this team was supposed to be just 3 months ago. We've lost games to KC (x2), Min, GB, Hou, NYJ and Ten. 5 of those 6 teams are in position to make the playoffs. Except for NYJ, we've lost those games because we're average and they're good. In 2018, we were trash, now we're average.

I dont think we average personally. I think we a little below average like I said at the beginning of season. Which is funny cause when I said we wasnt going to be good at the beginning of season my head was bitten off. Now some of the same people are saying face reality we suck we are who we are. We knew who we was going to be. It's kinda ironic. 

18 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

I dont think we average personally. I think we a little below average like I said at the beginning of season. Which is funny cause when I said we wasnt going to be good at the beginning of season my head was bitten off. Now some of the same people are saying face reality we suck we are who we are. We knew who we was going to be. It's kinda ironic. 

Who would that be?