Raider Injury/COVID Report

RaidersAreOne

Hopefully Lee’s “injury” that landed him on the PUP list doesn’t keep him out long.  He’s in a very unique situation.  He could end up the starter and he could be cut/waived/etc any day.

He needs to get back ASAP.... it’s not the time to milk the injury.  The good thing is I don’t think we have a padded practice for a while, so if it’s an illness than he should be back by then.

idk why Mayock’s sitting on his hands and not finishing out the roster.... it’s getting ridiculous to be honest.  We need to sign a LB more then ever.

19 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

That 3rd LB spot gonna be interesting in seeing who gets it. Thought lee could snag it as he is the better run defender than Morrow, but we’ll see how long Lee is out. 

I know we took Muse in the third round but I'm still amazed that we didn't draft another real LB early. 

5 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

I would be shocked if the Raiders signed a LB. they play a defense where they just rely on two LBs. Morrow could fill the 3rd spot and you would think Lee won’t be out long. 

Littleton and Kwit won't be coming off the field. So a mixture of Muse, Lee and Morrow should in theory suffice. I'm excited to see how Muse develops because athletically he's a freak.

28 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Can you imagine we go 55 wide with Waller, Renfrow, Williams, Ruggs, and Edwards.  There is not a top end guy on that list but there is 5 guys that can beat your #3, 4, and 5 DB on a regular basis.  Can not wait to get these guys all up to speed and on the same page.  If Williams can produce at the level he did before the injury I am definitely letting him finish out his contract. 900-1,000 yards with 8-10 TDs is worth $11.5 a year.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Darbsk said:

Obviously hope if its Covid he recovers fit and healthy and his family are fine but probably the least concerning absence on the team if we're honest. Very easily replaced.

I hope he recovers too.  Seeing the number of covid positive players (who i assume didnt know they had the virus, otherwise theyd be at home sick/in quarentine) id assume alot of these positive tests are a result of false positives or having the virus in the past and recovering from it.