Raider Injury/COVID Report

RaidersAreOne

58 minutes ago, Dessie said:

Ross is on IR already isn’t he? We need DT help in a big way, Collins came out with a shoulder on Sunday so presumably not 100% and now Mo down. That leaves Hankins?

We have Vickers too but you just know they're going to shoehorn Ferrell inside, ho hum........ 

• Like 1

Just now, Dessie said:

Vickers is listed as a DE cant say I’ve noticed whether he has played DT ?

I believe he was inside as rotation for a small number of plays, I noticed his number was unfamiliar to me then when I checked it was Vickers. I don't think he was on the edge at all, if he was I didnt see him!

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

I would expect Ferrell to get all of his snaps at DT with Hurst out and Collins still not practicing. Haskins and Ferrell at DT with Vickers backing up. Probably even bring up D.Jones from the practice squad.  

Datone Jones might be a good option, he certainly has never lived up to his draft stock but I'd much rather him than Ferrell inside. I've seen him play 3T I think it was and he was quite explosive there, looked to be able to penetrate though I only saw the one game so not sure the exact team or situation.

• Like 1

“I feel okay. But as you know, being up there in the air, a lot of inflammation will set in and swelling,” Brown said. “So, we’ll see what’s going on Sunday.”

Brown sinking it into our head that he’s probably not gonna play Sunday.... you guys can be naive all you want, I’ve seen this story many times. Definitely taking us for our guaranteed money. AB tried it, JaMarcus did it, Haynesworth did it to Washington, and it happens with at least 1-2 players every season. Almost all of the guaranteed money for his contract kicked in Week 1 of this year. 

Just because he appears to be a gentle giant and nice, doesn’t mean he isn’t capable of this. 

Edited by BayRaider
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Vinny:

Jon Gruden hopeful Richie Incognito, Bryan Edwards, Maliek Collins and Damon Arnette can be ready for @Raiders after the bye week

That would be absolutely huge...... Incognito in particular will make a big difference in the close ones when we're trying to run clock or pound a 3rd down and 1 though that's not to say Good has been poor, he's filled in admirably but Incognito has been borderline elite level. Edwards gives us another option and different skill set to add to the mix.