Raider Injury/COVID Report

RaidersAreOne

13 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Nice. Still a Top 5-6 backup in case we are in playoff contention. Will never forget 2016 *facepalm*. Probably the second worst playoff starter in history behind 2010 Joe Webb. 

Damn that was such a winnable playoff game too. Hated that Connor Cook pick so much........especially after a trade up. McGloin at least was a kind of cult figure, Cook was just terrible. 

5 hours ago, Darbsk said:

Damn that was such a winnable playoff game too. Hated that Connor Cook pick so much........especially after a trade up. McGloin at least was a kind of cult figure, Cook was just terrible. 

Even with our horrendous defense, I feel like every game was winnable.... no team in the AFC was all that great that year, including the Patriots. And I feel we were due for a win against Atlanta after a close loss. 

Trent Brown is a joke. I really hope we cut our losses in the off season. The guy is an average 9 game a year player, and won't play more than 11 for us in a season. I don't care if you are the best at your position, I don't care if your Patrick Mahomes, if you're giving me 11 games a season, I DO NOT WANT.