Raider Injury/COVID Report

RaidersAreOne

55 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

I didn’t say Simpson won’t be ready.  He’s gotten some snaps this year and needs to improve in pass protection but wasn’t horrible.  I like him a lot longterm.

whether Incognito returns or not we should be in good shape at Both LG and RG and have options.  Incognito only costs 6M so he’s not too expensive to keep around if he can return soon and play well and stay healthy.

again.... not saying he’s definitely returning, just that I’m not ready to write off the possibility.

No sweat Jim.  I'm not one of those posters that holds everyone to the exact thing they said anyway.  Just creating discussion.  Him being ready now was more my opinion than anything.  IDK if Richie comes back or not, but I do believe we're better off in the G department than a lot of other spots.  

1 hour ago, Turnobili said:

and Herbert is aggressive down the field, where Lawson's lack of ball skills will stick out.

We can’t sleep on Herbert...: he’s a gunslinger and will air it out and take chances.  He’s played very well.... well enough to win more games than he has actually won.  
We gotta get after him with a pass rush and and try and confuse him with disguised coverages.  If PG can’t come up with a game plan that confuses and rattles a rookie QB he should be let go in the locker room and told to book his own ride home lol.

Trent is 14 million next year so I think he's here next year but we probably draft his replacement. 

If Ritchie is a go he's a bargain. Good deserves more money and maybe we make him RT and cut Brown because of availability. 

Hudson is a beast but a C/G in 3rd/4th wouldn't upset me. Miller should get a decent 2nd contract in case he really improves. Get it done before that as he's good enough. 

How do we know TB milked his calf injury?  Have we seen the actual MD’s report? Or is it because it’s a “calf” injury and not something the casual fan correlates with being serious ie meniscus or Achilles, etc. Calf injuries are no joke especially when you’re 300+ pounds. You get so much power from your calves on literally every single play as an OL. 

9 hours ago, CaliforniaKid7 said:

How do we know TB milked his calf injury?  Have we seen the actual MD’s report? Or is it because it’s a “calf” injury and not something the casual fan correlates with being serious ie meniscus or Achilles, etc. Calf injuries are no joke especially when you’re 300+ pounds. You get so much power from your calves on literally every single play as an OL. 

There is been more Achilles injuries in NFL this year then any other year. Teams are being very careful with it

On 11/2/2020 at 10:04 PM, CaliforniaKid7 said:

370+

On 11/2/2020 at 7:04 PM, CaliforniaKid7 said:

He was as big as 385 according to some reports, MASSIVELY overweight.