Raider Injury/COVID Report

RaidersAreOne

On 11/1/2020 at 4:25 PM, BayRaider said:

He’s been getting out of games all year, we’re not wrong with our point. He has no passion and in it for the $. If this is true, he gets a pass this week, but doesn’t change him milking injuries as a whole, and off the field consistently. At the end of the day, games played is what matters. 

You think this will be the last game he misses for an “odd” reason? If you believe that, I have a bridge to sell you. 

Will keep happening. He'll miss more games that have nothing to due with COVID list as well in the future. Trent Brown is 1) Lazy 2) Not happy here. He's had several cryptic tweets basically saying he's not happy here.

Come into camp 380+? Milking Injuries? Missing games for every reason you can possibly think of? The only reason he didn't opt out of the 2020 season is because his contract guarantees kicked in Week 1 of this year. He's stealing money from the franchise.

Edited by BayRaider

31 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Will keep happening. He'll miss more games that have nothing to due with COVID list as well in the future. Trent Brown is 1) Lazy 2) Not happy here. He's had several cryptic tweets basically saying he's not happy here.

Come into camp 380+? Milking Injuries? Missing games for every reason you can possibly think of? The only reason he didn't opt out of the 2020 season is because his contract guarantees kicked in Week 1 of this year. He's stealing money from the franchise.

Again you and I called it.... albeit you called it first and with far more details.

Either Trent is volunteering in a hospital unit for Covid patients or he just doesn’t want to play football or play football for us.  We could have likely effectively stopped payment on his guaranteed salary for the remained of the season when he violated the Covid tracking rules and made the OLine sit out all pregame week and Abrams not play.

I get the attraction to defending Trent and wanting to hold out hope..... he’s very good when he plays and we’ve invested so much in him..... but he’s never gonna turn it around....

it’s over.... just let him sit out and keep getting Paid from home.... he’s done as a Raider..... that 14M salary will get cut day 1 off the offseason and we’ll replace him with someone who shows up and cares.

PS: I’ll just say it cuz some people are trying to be nice and I give 0 F’s:

Brown went full Crapernick Radical Marxist / BLM and there’s something going on where he doesn’t want to play for us.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, jimkelly02 said:

Again you and I called it.... albeit you called it first and with far more details.

Either Trent is volunteering in a hospital unit for Covid patients or he just doesn’t want to play football or play football for us.  We could have likely effectively stopped payment on his guaranteed salary for the remained of the season when he violated the Covid tracking rules and made the OLine sit out all pregame week and Abrams not play.

I get the attraction to defending Trent and wanting to hold out hope..... he’s very good when he plays and we’ve invested so much in him..... but he’s never gonna turn it around....

it’s over.... just let him sit out and keep getting Paid from home.... he’s done as a Raider..... that 14M salary will get cut day 1 off the offseason and we’ll replace him with someone who shows up and cares.

Brown went full Crapernick Radical Marxist / BLM and there’s something going on where he doesn’t want to play for us.

I was following until the last paragraph. Keep that off the site man. It doesn’t even make sense. You’re just saying hot topic words that don’t even have substance. 

15 hours ago, jimkelly02 said:

What’s ya boy Ritchie’s excuse then? 

3 hours ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

Everyone it's over thinking this. Brown is just a fat guy who did nothing in the off season because of the quarantine , lack of offseason OTAs and gained 50 pounds

He actually trained pretty well in the offseason from what he showed. But I agree and I’m done with him. Keep him away from the team. He’s great when he plays but dam 1 game so far that’s not a good return on investment. Sad thing is I think Ritchie is done too. Came outa retirement played one good year got paid and disappeared 

4 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

What?? Richie looked good before going down to injury. He's also on a very solid deal iirc. Richie may be old but he's not packing it in like TB. 

Both aren’t playing tho. When did Ritchie look good....last year? Did he even finish the season last year? They both look good when they play but I don’t remember last time Ritchie played Trent played vs kc and prolly would’ve played last week if not the iv issue. I’m done with both of them