Raider Injury/COVID Report

RaidersAreOne

15 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Ingold back at practice. Defition of a beast and ultimate Gruden Grinder haha. 

We always seem to have great Fullbacks...... Banaszak, Van Eeghen, Hubbard, Richie, Reece, Olawale now Ingold pity its one of the least valuable positions nowadays.

Also brings me onto the point we seem to be able to get our FB in on plays with regularity, we use the world's slowest TE on designed screens but somehow can't scheme our lightning quick top 12 pick into any action?!?!?!?

On 11/3/2020 at 12:18 PM, Bitty 2.0 said:
On 11/3/2020 at 12:01 PM, agarcia34 said:

lol

I can't believe the team faked the surgery to cover up a bad draft pick.

Just playing Devil's advocate but we never actually saw him play a snap and the only evidence we have that he was struggling is second or third hand accounts and the coaches intimations.

What if the coaches are wrong again..... they got the Sharpe/Young decision wrong, they got the Witten/Moreau snap counts wrong, they got the Joyner to Slot corner wrong, they got the Ferrell rushing inside wrong, they got the Collins over Hurst/Vickers/anyone wrong, so really are we sure the guy is struggling and not a better option than say, Morrow?? We're kind of calling Muse a bust before he's even played a snap but can we really have belief that these guys are making sound decisions?

I really hope we clean house with the defensive coaches once the season is over. That’s if we want to get serious about being contenders, or just be one of those playoff teams happy to be there . Our offense is legit, but defense wins in the playoffs , so I doubt we will win a game if we make it. not out of this world, but we do have talent on defense. 

Edited by Humble_Beast