Raider Injury/COVID Report

RaidersAreOne

Just now, CaliforniaKid7 said:

But if it is serious then we’d probably sign someone to take his place? With such a volatile position like RB I’d always want an extra one on the PS. Not sure who is out there. Crowell?

Bring back Jeremy Hill? Maybe Spencer Ware? Bring back Stanback? Get Sproles out of retirement? Lol.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Turnobili said:

Do we have any specific reason to believe that Kolton/Richie are on the verge of returning to the field?

Last week I remember the narrative about Miller was that he was a “game time decision”. Surely that wouldn’t have been the consideration if it was a significant injury.

But I guess he could have been evaluated since then and his injury deemed to be worse than originally thought. Hopefully not though.

6 hours ago, Nightmare said:

Last week I remember the narrative about Miller was that he was a “game time decision”. Surely that wouldn’t have been the consideration if it was a significant injury.

But I guess he could have been evaluated since then and his injury deemed to be worse than originally thought. Hopefully not though.

did he even get in a limited practice?

1 hour ago, agarcia34 said:

Best news all week. Now need them to be smart and put Parker at RT. After watching the past two games again on game pass. Parker is very physical. Can use that push in the run game at RT

He has the strength/size for a good RT but he lacks the coordination.  His movements are more natural at LT.  RT he has to think about what to do and is off balance.  That is why I said he should be at LT and Miller at RT when we drafted them.  Miller was actually a very good RT.  Miller was very comparable to Lane Johnson coming out and even had a faster 10 yard split.