GDT 6 Browns vs. the Neon Pigeons, or get me to the bye week already

Bucketheadsdad

How many offensive linemen will John Dorsey draft in 2020?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. How many offensive linemen will John Dorsey draft in 2020?

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

Until I see you guys on video with shoulder pads on catching fastballs thrown 2.5 feet behind you while running the other way I don't wanna hear it.

Do I have to do it, or can I just expect our players to make plays other teams WR’s do?

I’m not saying these are easy catches, but they’re not being paid millions to make just the easy catches, because I could do that.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

There are players playing today that were 1 or 2 years old in the 99s and 00s..

The team and organization is the byproduct of those who are present. Ineptitude is earned; it's a copout to attribute ineptitude and incompetence to some mystical force.

Really? I didn’t know nfl players weren’t actually controlled by mystical forces that want the browns to lose. Thanks for clearing that up.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, pnies20 said:

Really? I didn’t know nfl players weren’t actually controlled by mystical forces that want the browns to lose. Thanks for clearing that up.

You're welcome. You know I'm always here for you. Like the great mystical force that's with us all.

Edited by Mind Character

1 minute ago, Mind Character said:

ruh roh... 

Leadership is starting to crack..

How much longer before the adversity does us in..

I'm cool with Landry walking out from the "if you don't have anything good to say don't say anything at all" camp.

Landry is one person I’m not worried about. If he’s walking out, he’s mad at himself

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Jarvis and Hilliard picks are both balls that should have been put in front.  It was unfortunate both were intercepted as well.  I'm not saying our guys around him are playing well, but you don't see Wilson putting the ball in those spots on easy pitch and catch throws.

Agree.

WAKE UP PEOPLE...right now Mayfield sucks!

1 minute ago, pnies20 said:

Landry is one person I’m not worried about. If he’s walking out, he’s mad at himself

Indeed. I'm not worried about him at all.

Just a post regarding how much longer can we keep losing before things come undone internally.

I have no clue, but I know on a team full of big personalities it can happen. 

In the past, when things don't go well one of the first people to do so has been Sheldon Richardson. Will be interesting if finger pointing or leaks start coming out assigning blame here or there. 

If it does, we're really in trouble. If not, it's a sign of the strength of the locker room and team.

4 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

ruh roh... 

Leadership is starting to crack..

How much longer before the adversity does us in..

I'm cool with Landry walking out from the "if you don't have anything good to say don't say anything at all" camp.

Probably just trying not to get fined for saying something about the refs in the press.

• Like 1