Sign in to follow this  
Duff

If Tomlin were traded to Skins

On 10/15/2019 at 7:21 AM, mwalker said:

For ****s and giggles, the players most interesting that could be there at 4...

I think QB Tua is gone #1. To me he's really special.
I think QB J.Herbert is waaaay over-rated. He's nowhere as good as Mariota was, and looky there.
WR J.Jeudy will be special. Could be interesting.
OLB C.Young is a freak. Stud.
OT A.Thomas is a stud.
OT T.Wirfs is very, very good.
CB J.Okudah is the closest thing to Ramsey. 

If hell froze over and we really did get the Redskins pick. I'd take either Young, Okudah, Jeudy or Thomas.

I watched the Oregon-Washington game today.  Herbert's accuracy was horrible if he couldn't stand like a statue in the pocket.  I like Jacob Eason myself.  His little spin move to retreat when pressured is my main concern with him, but his arm is elite of elite, and his accuracy is good too.  Washington got screwed on a missed call on 4th down at the end of the game.  

I haven't watched Ohio State much this year, but Chase Young looked like a buddy star.  Isaiah Simmons from Clemson is another one I liked.  Troy Dye is another one that I like.  

2 hours ago, Magnus-Viktor said:

I watched the Oregon-Washington game today.  Herbert's accuracy was horrible if he couldn't stand like a statue in the pocket.  I like Jacob Eason myself.  His little spin move to retreat when pressured is my main concern with him, but his arm is elite of elite, and his accuracy is good too.  Washington got screwed on a missed call on 4th down at the end of the game.  

I haven't watched Ohio State much this year, but Chase Young looked like a buddy star.  Isaiah Simmons from Clemson is another one I liked.  Troy Dye is another one that I like.  

I.Simmons could be the 2nd or 3rd defensive player drafted.

Edited by mwalker