ALCS: Yankees vs Astros

Leader

5 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

I would start CC 100/100 over Happ. Happ blows

Ideally I want Montgomery to start. Think he deserves a shot to start. He is fresh and was a really really good starter when he was healthy. He finally gets healthy and is left off the roster... Yet a guy like Lyons gets a spot

19 minutes ago, Leader said:

He's available to PH but you have to put him up there with RISP.  He cant be expected to lead off or be the winning run cause he cant run.

Running doesn't matter to me. Lead him off and if he hits a HR great. If he gets on base pinch run with Hicks cause he will be needed in field anyways

1 hour ago, marshawn lynch said:

We gotta end this before extras... Our bullpen will be depleted if it goes that far. I'm guessing CC would pitch for length but I have no idea who would get the save opportunity...

And this is why I said this... Our bullpen is flat out depleted right now. They probably should have tried to extend Britton

Just now, marshawn lynch said:

And this is why I said this... Our bullpen is flat out depleted right now. They probably should have tried to extend Britton

Rather - we should have hit the ball a bit more.

Way too many loose swings and misses.