Jump to content
Leader

ALCS: Yankees vs Astros

Recommended Posts

Just now, Spartica4Real said:

Yes. But I mean... am I wrong though? ;) 

Nahhhhhh.....dont worry 'bout it.

The "great" - "all time great" that and "elite" something else was borderline gagging....but you all won, so I wont cheat you your delusions :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Leader said:

Nahhhhhh.....dont worry 'bout it.

The "great" - "all time great" that and "elite" something else was borderline gagging....but you all won, so I wont cheat you your delusions :)

The offense and rotation are literally all time great but have it your way

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm going to be interested to see how the Astros attack Rendon and Soto.  I feel pretty confident in the matchups against the rest of their hitters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, CAS22 said:

I'm going to be interested to see how the Astros attack Rendon and Soto.  I feel pretty confident in the matchups against the rest of their hitters.

Fastballs in on Rendon

Breaking balls away to Soto

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Slateman said:

Fastballs in on Rendon

Breaking balls away to Soto

yep. who is going to DH for Washington? fatt adams?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At least I can take solace in the fact that the Mariners and Yankees have the same number of World Series appearances this decade. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

yep. who is going to DH for Washington? fatt adams?

I assume it would Kendrick, and they'd play Cabrera at second.

I'm hoping they replace Kendrick with Stevenson

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×