2020 Mock Drafts - Free Agency Time!

kingseanjohn

It may be my lack of Knowledge .. but .. even on a run play, I have to account for a big Body suddenly showing up in the back field - it alters the equation. Even if he doesn't get the tackle .. he takes away one half of the field where the runner may go to - unless the runner cuts back and goes that way nevertheless trying to get to the edge.

A guy in the backfield alters the play .. be it pass or run … and takes it off the script.

Edited by KC_Guy

24 minutes ago, Chiefer said:

Wouldn’t have mattered if he had the SAQ because Jones was in the backfield immediately.

i think he can, and I think he’s gonna have a solid day against the run.

Oh I agree he can and I hope so also.  Shanahan is too good at scheming runs to continuously play undisciplined though. 

SAQ matters a ton he just has to make Jones miss and our lbs are getting swarmed by those blockers.  Big reason you hardly ever see us get gashed for 5+ when Nnadi and Pennel are inside .  I can guarantee Shanahan is going to use a ton of counters to see if Jones splits to the wrong side 

Edited by samsel23

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Chiefer said:

1) Josh Jones OT Houston

2) Brandon Aiyuk WR ASU

3) Eno Benjamin RB ASU

4) Michael Onwenu OG Michigan

5) Nick Coe DE/DT Auburn

Position wise , I think its perfect. Two O linemen, a RB and WR in very strong classes and you can never have enough D linemen.

I would draft Yetur Gross-Matos in a heartbeat. Watching tape of him shows he is a beast.  Teamed with Clark with Jones et al up the middle - WOW!  I see no chance he gets past the middle of the 1st round, but we can always dream.

• 2 weeks later...

Cut Watkins, extend Chris Jones, Kendall Fuller, and Mahomes. Also sign Wisniewski, Sherman and Blake Bell for another year. Keep Suggs for another year if he doesn't retire. Let everyone else walk.

1. Brycen Hopkins, TE, Purdue
2. Michael Pittman Jr, WR, USC
3. Jordyn Brooks, MLB, Texas Tech
4. Hakeem Adenji, G, Kansas
5. Lamar Jackson, CB, Nebraska

Edited by Kirill

8 minutes ago, valkrei said:

I been doing some fanspeak drafts there are tons of centers in this draft.  How do yall feel about drafting more than one Center?  I believe most Centers should be able to play guard and still give quality backup at Center.

Teams draft IOL more than a specific position.

That said, I feel as comfortable with Rieter at C as with any spot on the line. If we had not been 100% healthy at LT, C and RG the 49er front four would have controlled the game. As it was, it was close.

J

Round 1 --- TRADE: KC receives Jax 1st round pick (#9) Jax recieves KC 1st rounder (#32), KC 20211st, KC 2021 2nd, KC 3rd rounder

1. Isaiah Simmons, LB, Clemson

2. Trade down for an early/mid 3rd and 4th round pick

3. Michael Pittman Jr, WR, USC

4. John Simpson, G, Clemson

4.  Trade down for a 5th and 6th

5. Lavert Hill, CB, Michigan

5. Jacob Breeland, TE, Oregon

6. John Molchon, G, Boise State

Edited by Kirill