Week 7 GDT: The Saints

JAF-N72EX

1 minute ago, beardown3231 said:

I think it's specifically Miller. Does Trubisky stink? Probably. Is Nagy designing a good gameplan? No. But Miller continues to play below expectations and act like an idiot

Call me crazy but I would entertain trading the guy while he still has some kind of value and start playing guys who want it more and seem like team guys like Wims. I'm already getting tired of Miller's antics. He's a ticking time bomb...I'm telling you just watch.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, topwop1 said:

Call me crazy but I would entertain trading the guy while he still has some kind of value and start playing guys who want it more and seem like team guys like Wims. I'm already getting tired of Miller's antics. He's a ticking time bomb...I'm telling you just watch.

I'm ready to clean house on offense and acquire as many picks as possible. Extend Robinson sso the new QB has one really good target. Theyd all be late picks but so what? Maybe we can trade for a real playcaller, or someone who might be able to develop the next QB. 

I've seen HCs get traded but has an OC? Maybe we can get McDaniels to come in and trade Leno and Miller for him. Hahaha. 

I'd actually do that, sadly. NE would laugh at the offer but whatever. 

Edited by Sugashane
  • Like 1

It's really hard to figure out where the problem starts. Is it the QB, is it the WR's/RB's, is it the line, is it the coach, is it a combination? While I am in no way giving Mitch a pass I've seen him be successful. Same with Nagy and same with the WR's. I tend to think issues start upfront with the O line, there is just no time for anything to develop. If they can figure a way to shore it up and open up the run game I think the season could still be salvaged.

24 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

I didn't even watch the game and I'm glad.  

This season is most disappointing of my life as a Bears fan.  

I think it's pretty clear now that I was jaw droppingly wrong about any number of things regarding this Bears team. 

They showed almost no fight today, in an incredibly pivotal game. At home. 

Nagy should probably be fired before the team takes the field again.

Mack should probably be benched. Trubisky...that's a harder call. He deserves it, but there's so much going on.

Will take a miracle to salvage this season. 

7 minutes ago, Heinz D. said:

I think it's pretty clear now that I was jaw droppingly wrong about any number of things regarding this Bears team. 

Mack should probably be benched. Trubisky...that's a harder call. He deserves it, but there's so much going on.

I was at game on the 50, 10 rows from the field. I watched Nagy pace back and forth like a dog the whole game, he is frustrated and I am sure pissed. He is going to get to a point where some serious change will take place, hopefully starting next week. I actually though to myself at halftime that he might bench Mitch in favor of Chase but I don't think he thinks Mitch is necessarily the problem. The defense was a joke, again, not sure what to make of it.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Heinz D. said:

Mack should be benched? He's being double and triple teamed all game. Despite that he made some impressive tackles. Floyd is as useless as **** on a bull & without Hicks there's no one who can pressure the QB besides Mack.

But yeah, bench him.

8 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

Mack should be benched? He's being double and triple teamed all game. Despite that he made some impressive tackles. Floyd is as useless as **** on a bull & without Hicks there's no one who can pressure the QB besides Mack.

But yeah, bench him.

Some hot takes after the game today. I saw someone actually said to trade Mack.

17 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

But yeah, bench him.

Floyd isn't doing well, but that shouldn't necessarily surprise any of us.

Mack is the highest paid defender in football, and is doing less and less each week. With today's game, it became glaring. He's not dogging it, clearly, but we need someone at that position to make plays, and as of right now, it isn't Khalil Mack. He had some blatant, embarrassing gaffes today--which the highest paid defender in the NFL simply shouldn't have. The Bears need production from that position. Ain't getting it from Mack. He should ride the pine until he can produce. Why put him out there and watch him do next to nothing? That's not in anybody's best interests. 

5 minutes ago, Heinz D. said:

Mack is the highest paid defender in football, and is doing less and less each week. With today's game, it became glaring. He's not dogging it, clearly, but we need someone at that position to make plays, and as of right now, it isn't Khalil Mack. He had some blatant, embarrassing gaffes today--which the highest paid defender in the NFL simply shouldn't have. The Bears need production from that position. Ain't getting it from Mack. He should ride the pine until he can produce. Why put him out there and watch him do next to nothing? That's not in anybody's best interests. 

It is absolutely in the Bears best interest to put him out there. There is literally no question. It's a fact. You're arguing this? What gaffe did he have? Superman didn't force a fumble on the Bridgewater run that was (somehow) ruled a first down?

32 minutes ago, Heinz D. said:

Dude please. Bench Mack?

That's gotta be one of the stupidest things I've ever heard someone say on this forum.

I'm not saying you're stupid but that's stupid. Sorry not sorry. 

• Like 2