Week 6: Dallas Cowboys vs NY Jets

Bobby816

Just now, baltimoreRebel said:

Sorry to barge in here. Had to let my feelings known. My wife and I were sitting here watching the game and were completely baffled. Good W. Darnold completely changes your team. Good luck this year. 

We're just happy we weren't the only ones seeing this bs happen.

1 minute ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

Watching that game makes me want an Edge rusher over a WR and LT.

We can't rely on blitzes and the guys in the middle.  We could have something great with a stud pass rusher and avoid giving up late leads.

But then imagine Sam with a stud LT and WR. Can't wait for Herndon to come back!

True and Darnold moves well enough to help a bad OL but I don’t want him taking hits. 

Luckily this draft is loaded with OL.

2 minutes ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

Watching that game makes me want an Edge rusher over a WR and LT.

We can't rely on blitzes and the guys in the middle.  We could have something great with a stud pass rusher and avoid giving up late leads.

But then imagine Sam with a stud LT and WR. Can't wait for Herndon to come back!

Nooooo. It’s fools gold. If we had a dominant OL, we could have run the ball in the 4th quarter and ended the game. 

• Like 1

The Jets give us so many reasons to keep us pessimistic, but Sam is excellent. The pick was bad but also a timing route and Crowder ran it wrong. Otherwise, some of the throws he was making today were incredible. He’s a franchise QB- and this team will go as far as he does. 

I truly believe we win next week against NE. I think our team will finally be healthy, and NE is bound to fall into a trap. Their defense is great, but they can’t keep this defensive TD streak going and may be without Josh Gordon. 

If we pull it off, the season will get very interesting.