Week 6: Dallas Cowboys vs NY Jets

Bobby816

I love how one win can change peoples thoughts and ideas. I was saying last week you take a starting QB off any team let alone the #2 guy no team can really win. Then you add Mosley the leader on the D has been out. The good part is the season is not lost. I do feel we can beat the Pats with Darnold getting another solid week away from Mono. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jetfuel34 said:

I love how one win can change peoples thoughts and ideas. I was saying last week you take a starting QB off any team let alone the #2 guy no team can really win. Then you add Mosley the leader on the D has been out. The good part is the season is not lost. I do feel we can beat the Pats with Darnold getting another solid week away from Mono. 

I would feel better if we got Mosley and Herndon back. Their defense is just too good. Basically ever corner they have would be our #1. Hopefully a close game though. I just think we have a ways to go to catch them as it stands.

Edited by ekill08x

Once you have a legit starting QB, one that can win you games you shouldn’t like yesterday, everything else just kind of starts falling into place

Its not gonna happen this year, but if Sam is that dude that I think he is and JD is as well, we’ll get there, just gotta be patient

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

I would feel better if we got Mosley and Herndon back. Their defense is just too good. Basically ever corner they have would be our #1. Hopefully a close game though. I just think we have a ways to go to catch them as it stands.

Dont forget the patriots have extra time to prepare for us, and we have to go into new england, a place we have historically struggled.

I'd love a win, especially since I live in the heart of patriots country, but I'm not holding my breath.

6 minutes ago, drew39k said:

Dont forget the patriots have extra time to prepare for us, and we have to go into new england, a place we have historically struggled.

I'd love a win, especially since I live in the heart of patriots country, but I'm not holding my breath.

Game is at home, fortunately 

One of the positives of this game is that Edoga held his own against and elite pass rusher. Man if Edoga and Lewis can continue to improve, it’s going to make Joe Douglas’ job so much easier. Get a WR #1, LT, C and RG (unless Osemele comes back and plays well which would be even better). 

The only negative I have about this game is that we never put it away. Up 3 scores and we still gave them a chance to come back and win it. We were still throwing in the 4th and trying to score TDs and not settling, which I loved, but I wanted to execution to be there.

Still feels good to beat a playoff contender on Sam's first game back. If we pull off a win next week, we may be finally turning the karmic corner.

1 hour ago, NJerseypaint said:

The only negative I have about this game is that we never put it away. Up 3 scores and we still gave them a chance to come back and win it. We were still throwing in the 4th and trying to score TDs and not settling, which I loved, but I wanted to execution to be there.

Still feels good to beat a playoff contender on Sam's first game back. If we pull off a win next week, we may be finally turning the karmic corner.

Dallas had their offensive on the field for a long time and used up a lot of clock time. And they did that without their two star O tackles and without the best WR in football in Copper and Cobb did not play also. But the Jet defensive did their job and we won  Our offensive moved the ball against their defensive. The bottom line is we won a big game for us. Our defensive has to be given a lot of credit for the win also.

6 minutes ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

Fatukasi seemed to play a solid game we really need to ditch Leo.  The king of getting to the QB too late.

Shell coming in at LT and negating Sam's run with that hold was a big momentum swing.

All you said is very true

3 hours ago, NJerseypaint said:

That happens when you lack pass rushers to close out games.