Week 6: Dallas Cowboys vs NY Jets

Bobby816

9 hours ago, ekill08x said:

I hope Douglas blows this thing up. Get competition for Herndon next year too. You can’t be suspended 4 games for being an idiot off the field and then hurt yourself running routes. That tells me he’s not in shape and that’s unacceptable. 

C’mon that’s a bit of a reach. You have no idea if he’s in shape, **** happens.

• Herndon officially out and is week-to-week. My guess is he misses the next 2 games. 
  • CJ Mosley likely out. Has never missed more than 2 games in a season until this year (will be 4). 

Sam gets mono, their 2nd best skill player gets suspended/injured, and one of their best defenders has missed a quarter of the season. Jets are just snake-bitten this year. At this point I just want to watch Sam develop and see these guys rally and bond into a real team. 

26 minutes ago, jetskid007 said:
  • Herndon officially out and is week-to-week. My guess is he misses the next 2 games. 
  • CJ Mosley likely out. Has never missed more than 2 games in a season until this year (will be 4). 

Sam gets mono, their 2nd best skill player gets suspended/injured, and one of their best defenders has missed a quarter of the season. Jets are just snake-bitten this year. At this point I just want to watch Sam develop and see these guys rally and bond into a real team. 

This season is a mess because of the injuries. I would like to our last 8 games go well for us and we end up 6-2 on the last 8 games. 

I really don’t think if healthy this team would be 0-4. 2-2 was what I expected and we had Buffalo dead to rights then Mosley drops and then Darnold misses week 2 where we in range against Cleveland until Odell broke the game loose. 

Never had us beating NE and Philly. 

Either way damn the injuries

• Like 1

This season isnt just a mess due to injuries. The lack of depth and the poor drafting from the last regime is really starting to show. I honestly think Mac was way more of an issue than even Bowles at this point. Macagnan was the worst General Manager this team has ever seen. The offensive line is a major failure and that is holding us back the most. We havent been able to run the ball well since 2015 which was the last time we still had an offensive line. Douglas has to completely rebuild the trenches in 2020 to at least give us a shot. It will be nice to get Sam back but hes going to struggle to move the ball with this line and lack of depth on offense. 

17 hours ago, NJC33 said:

C’mon that’s a bit of a reach. You have no idea if he’s in shape, **** happens.

I can tell that if he was in shape its highly unlikely hes getting hurt just running routes. **** happens must just be the theme of the 2019 Jets. Hell the history of the Jets. 

50 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

This season isnt just a mess due to injuries. The lack of depth and the poor drafting from the last regime is really starting to show. I honestly think Mac was way more of an issue than even Bowles at this point. Macagnan was the worst General Manager this team has ever seen. The offensive line is a major failure and that is holding us back the most. We havent been able to run the ball well since 2015 which was the last time we still had an offensive line. Douglas has to completely rebuild the trenches in 2020 to at least give us a shot. It will be nice to get Sam back but hes going to struggle to move the ball with this line and lack of depth on offense. 

I've been saying this for a while. Bowles wasn't perfect, but he had to basically work with this oline and years of McCown, Fitz, and Hackenberg. Since Marshall, we didn't build the oline or add a single threat on offense. Then Bowles was expected to win more with Crowell and a 20-21yr old QB who got hurt for weeks. I can go on about this, but yes, Macc was the biggest problem. Shoot, Cousins would be our QB if he accepted Macc's offer. 

• Like 1

I’m starting to feel optimistic about this game. I’m expecting both teams to score in the mid teens. Despite the injuries, our D is better than anyone they’ve played this year and it looks like we are getting both are starting Edge players back. Only missing piece is Mosley now.

Just now, SDotNova said:

I’m starting to feel optimistic about this game. I’m expecting both teams to score in the mid teens. Despite the injuries, our D is better than anyone they’ve played this year and it looks like we are getting both are starting Edge players back. Only missing piece is Mosley now.

If both our OLB's are back and both their OT's are out we have a shot.  Their D isn't nearly as dominant as last year for some reason honestly everything points to ours playing better.  If Sam can just get the offense back to average we'll be in every game the rest of the year.  Even with all the other injuries having Sam back is a huge boost.  Time for Gase to step up now, no more excuses.

Just to show you how horrendous the Jets O line really is Bell has had 71 carries for only 206 yards a avg. of 2,9 yards per rush.  And he got most of those yards on his own. At this point in time it sure likes we need at least four new O linemen. Not only for Bell, but for Darnold also.

4 minutes ago, doumeyer said:

Just to show you how horrendous the Jets O line really is Bell has had 71 carries for only 206 yards a avg. of 2,9 yards per rush.  And he got most of those yards on his own. At this point in time it sure likes we need at least four new O linemen. Not only for Bell, but for Darnold also.

Considering most of that is also with a stacked box because no one cared about defending the deep ball because Faulk couldn’t and wouldn’t throw it ... so 2.9 for bell on that situation especially with our line play is damn impressive