Week 6: Dallas Cowboys vs NY Jets

Bobby816

3 minutes ago, SDotNova said:

Did anyone pay attention to how Edoga, Lewis and Shell played? How’d they do? I didn’t realize Edoga was moved to LT and I didn’t realize Beachum got hurt. 

0 sacks from Edoga but graded out poorly per PFF (mid 40's).  I'll take 0 sacks all day though despite the PFF grade.  Lewis has been excellent so far and has graded out well too.  Shell was the guy at LT when he let Quinn rush free but I guess they made the switch with Shell back to RT and Edoga to left after that.  The line overall was decent I'd say and was helped out by Sam.  Seems like DAL keyed on stopping the run but overall they still don't get great push up front but seem to be much better pass blocking.  

59 minutes ago, Rockice_8 said:

0 sacks from Edoga but graded out poorly per PFF (mid 40's).  I'll take 0 sacks all day though despite the PFF grade.  Lewis has been excellent so far and has graded out well too.  Shell was the guy at LT when he let Quinn rush free but I guess they made the switch with Shell back to RT and Edoga to left after that.  The line overall was decent I'd say and was helped out by Sam.  Seems like DAL keyed on stopping the run but overall they still don't get great push up front but seem to be much better pass blocking.  

Really glad that it appears we at least have solved 1 of the OL positions with Alex Lewis. I’m pulling for Edoga to prove he’s the answer at RT. 

Cant wait to see what Darnold and Bell can do when they have time and space to make plays.

Bell has been outstanding this year. Such a good signing. The OL unfortunately cannot prevent 3 or 4 guys from meeting him at or behind the line of scrimmage. 

Edited by SDotNova

2 hours ago, SDotNova said:

Did anyone pay attention to how Edoga, Lewis and Shell played? How’d they do? I didn’t realize Edoga was moved to LT and I didn’t realize Beachum got hurt. 

Shell was garbage. 

Lewis is our best OL hands down and it’s not even close. 

Edoga held his own in some regards but we used Griffin to chip Tank Lawrence to slow him down and kept Bell in for help in case anyone got beat. 

2 hours ago, SDotNova said:

Was that the pass he threw up the middle? I remember getting really happy after watching that. I think it was a tight spiral as well. Like you said only Rodgers and Mahomes can throw off platform like Darnold. 

He’s going to have his ups and down this year but the talent is there. 

Im excited to watch him against the Pats. Also curious to see who BB tries to take away. 

This one

• Like 1