Week 6 Games

Leader

Favorites List 6.0

Green Bay (H) over Detroit  -  (GB separates from their Division foes. Goes 3+0 Division / 4+1 Conference)
New England (H) over New York Giants  -  (Maybe next year Danny)
Carolina over Tampa Bay (H)  -  (Kyle's not spectacular, but he's 3+0 since taking over.....gotta roll with it)
Seattle over Cleveland (H)  -  (CLE's a house on fire at the moment)
Kansas City (H) over Houston  -  (DET & INDY have brought KC down to earth. HOU? Maybe. Maybe not. Dont like the KC D)
Washington over Miami (H)  -  (WA stinks but MIA's scored all of 26pts this year)
Minnesota (H) over Philadelphia  -  (MN may find their stride this week)
New Orleans over Jacksonville (H)  -  (Better team wins, Minshew magic not with standing)
Baltimore (H) over Cincinnati  -  (CIN has nothing going for it this year)
San Francisco over Los Angeles Rams (H)  -  (Interesting game. LAR no running game? Think San Fran stakes claim to the West)
Atlanta over Arizona (H)  -  (ATL's lost 3 straight. AZ won 1 after losing 3 straight. Ryan over Murray? Who knows)
Tennessee over Denver (H)  -  (TEN's 2+1 on the road. DEN's 0+2 at home)
Dallas over New York Jets (H)  -  (Darnold's supposed to come back, but he wont be enough) 
Los Angeles Chargers (H) over Pittsburgh  -  (If LAC cant beat a third string "Who's that QB?" - they're in for a long season)
Bye - Buffalo, Chicago, Indianapolis & Oakland

Wish List

Green Bay over Detroit
New York Giants over New England (NYG retribution on Belichick)
Tampa Bay over Carolina  -  (CAR more of a NFC playoff contender - so give them an L)
Cleveland over Seattle  -  (AFC over NFC)
Houston over Kansas City  -  (No reason other than to bring KC down another peg)
Philadelphia over Minnesota  -  (Another loss / conference loss for MN)
Jacksonville over New Orleans  -  (AFC over NFC)
Los Angeles Rams over San Francisco  -  (balance records out in the NFCW)
New York Jets over Dallas   -   (its always fun listening to "DAL/Dak panic" after they lose)

Week 5 record:  10 + 5
YTD:  39 + 31

Edited by Leader

I'm going to go nuts in my pickem league this week and go against the oddsmakers:

Houston over KC - Texans will pick away at KC's weak defense

Miami over Washington - just feel Miami hasn't totally committed to packing it in

Philly over Minny - mostly because I want it to happen, but I think Philly's defense is no joke, nor is their Oline.

Denver over Tennessee - I think Denver figured some things out last week and they're usually a better home team than this year's record indicates

I'd be happy to get 50% of these picks to work, cuz going with the odds the past 5 weeks hasn't gotten me diddly. 

27 minutes ago, Mr Anonymous said:

The only "wish list" game I'd go oppo from you would be the PHI/MIN game. Since the Packers lost to Philly, already have a win vs Minnesota, and have another to chance to take care of business vs the Vikes, I lean slightly towards wanting the Purple Blouses to win this one.

Understood and respect your opinion.....but let me assist :)

Fear not Philadelphia. They'll lose their fair share of games down the line and end of year playoff rankings aren't a pressing concern at the moment.

Though I consider MN the favorite (primarily because they're at home) I'd prefer Philly to dispatch our Division foe further into the depths of the NFCN and strengthen our stranglehold on the Division Crown.

Edited by Leader
  • Like 1

We really need the Saints to start dropping games before Brees comes back. Their division is mostly trash. The east and west will beat each other enough to knock them off track for a bye. Could easily come down to us and New Orleans for the #1 seed

Edited by crfalker05

1 hour ago, jleisher said:

Let's not sleep on the Lions.

Not thinking this will happen.  Different head coach ... different philosophy, same defensive coach ... same philosophy.  Both seem like they have their heads on straight and the players know what's at stake.   5-1