Week 6 GDT - Los Angeles Rams vs San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

My sons! You females ready to get rocked. Feel the power of the Goffman. Feel Mcvay outscheme your crappy d that he has for these 2 years. Ready to see Donald grab another 4 sacks on y’all! If so tune in Sunday. Pull your lane Bryant skirts up! For that day you’ll be 4-1..

2 minutes ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

My sons! You females ready to get rocked. Feel the power of the Goffman. Feel Mcvay outscheme your crappy d that he has for these 2 years. Ready to see Donald grab another 4 sacks on y’all! If so tune in Sunday. Pull your lane Bryant skirts up! For that day you’ll be 4-1..

I hope Jared got his cardio up this off season. Poor dude is about to be running for his life. Jared is going to make Todd jealous with all the running he needs to do. 

11 minutes ago, Forge said:

I hope Jared got his cardio up this off season. Poor dude is about to be running for his life. Jared is going to make Todd jealous with all the running he needs to do. 

What if the Niners lose 42-14? 

Might happen might not? Could see the Niners win. Depends what rams team shows up. Your Dline is no joke. But I think the rams have played against monster Dlines all year. So it’s another test. Wish for no injuries and whoever wins let them win the west! Screw the hawks lol

• Like 3

Just now, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Might happen might not? Could see the Niners win. Depends what rams team shows up. Your Dline is no joke. But I think the rams have played against monster Dlines all year. So it’s another test. Wish for no injuries and whoever wins let them win the west! Screw the hawks lol

Most of us actually think that this will likely be an L. The schedule is a bit of a problem - short week for us, long week for you. We have to travel, you're at home, etc. 

If we lose 42-14, that would absolutely be humbling. Really hoping that it doesn't happen, though obviously it could...and there's a part of my mind that fears it will happen just from last years beat downs lol. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

What if the Niners put up another 50 on the Rams?

18 minutes ago, clarkfn2284 said:

What if the Niners put up another 50 on the Rams?

It wouldn’t be the first time this year lol..

Im in cloud 9 from last year. Salty about the losses to Tampa and Seattle. But the rest is just gravy. Idk. Idk what to think of the Niners. They haven’t really faced a good team sans Tampa and well it’s tampa. And idk what to think of the rams. It’s obvious that Gurley is no longer a top 2-3 Back. 

1 hour ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

"My sons!" "You females"

Huh???

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

Jimmy might have to carry the team with no Juice or McG. 

Maybe, I actually think we lean even harder on the run game. I would expect a lot of 12 personnel this week. Let Kittle and the other TE (whomever it be) help on the line. With Daniel Brunskill and Skule playing, it's going to be slightly nerve racking to say the least. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, John232 said:

Maybe, I actually think we lean even harder on the run game. I would expect a lot of 12 personnel this week. Let Kittle and the other TE (whomever it be) help on the line. With Daniel Brunskill and Skule playing, it's going to be slightly nerve racking to say the least. 

And don't worry, we just have to worry about Donald from the interior LOL.