Week 6 GDT - Los Angeles Rams vs San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

2 minutes ago, John232 said:

Maybe, I actually think we lean even harder on the run game. I would expect a lot of 12 personnel this week. Let Kittle and the other TE (whomever it be) help on the line. With Daniel Brunskill and Skule playing, it's going to be slightly nerve racking to say the least. 

Yes, just saw it was Brunskill. Whatever happened to Sam Young? 

1 minute ago, PapaShogun said:

Yes, just saw it was Brunskill. Whatever happened to Sam Young? 

He's not good enough, I guess. Kind of surprised he's not starting, but they still might want him to be a dedicated swing.

And yeah, only have to worry about Donald from the inside and Eubakam and Fowler from the outside...nbd. 

We can still win this and I believe in KS ability to scheme around this..but it just might not be enough. 

19 minutes ago, N4L said:

Oh, working rn didn't see mcg is out. Ummmmm yeah, rough 

It's crazy how quickly "Next man up" mantra sucks when that next man is Daniel Brunskill. 

To be fair - in the few snaps he's had, Brunskill has been fine. Still the best time in the schedule to have all these, if such a thing as "best time" can exist. If we can end up 6-2 and get Staley back at that point, I think we're still right where I expected us to be at the midway point. 

• Like 1

With our injuries on offense, how about the D scores a couple of TDs... that should help. I'm calling it: Kwon with a defensive TD, and Moseley with a forced fumble on a devastating tackle. And Richie James scores on a punt return.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, y2lamanaki said:

It's crazy how quickly "Next man up" mantra sucks when that next man is Daniel Brunskill. 

To be fair - in the few snaps he's had, Brunskill has been fine. Still the best time in the schedule to have all these, if such a thing as "best time" can exist. If we can end up 6-2 and get Staley back at that point, I think we're still right where I expected us to be at the midway point. 

I thought staley wasn't really due back until Green Bay? 

My god with these injuries. It's like Harbs has a little voodoo doll or something >:(.

Anyway with McG out that's a big loss no? 

I mean I guess in 4 weeks around the time of the Seattle game they will get 4 key players but man what a loss before a big game. 

Again, most are counting it as a loss and I get that. The schedule softens for the next three games after. 

If they are truly a competitive team then it "should" be close. 

7 minutes ago, Forge said:

I thought staley wasn't really due back until Green Bay? 

They said 6-8 weeks, but didn't put him on IR with hopes he'd be back closer to 6. We've already gone through 3, the Rams will be 4, Redskins, Panthers, 5 & 6. So - going in the middle and keeping him out through the Cardinals, I think that's a reasonable chance that he's back in game 9. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Gore Whore 21 said:

Obviously the injuries suck but I don’t think we’re sunk because of it. Our defense is legit and now is their time for them to earn their money. I still think we can win any of our remaining games.

Everyone is coming back in during the same time, so that's fine. At worst, we are missing everyone maybe 5 more games (I would suspect one or two of them are back the second time we play the Cards). We go 2-3 over the next five, it's fine.