The Great Amnesia-ing Is Nigh: Kumbaya

Mind Character

1 hour ago, Mind Character said:

Let's not rehash what I believe my arguments central point was during the Hue Jackson era vs. what they were interpreted to be by those that read them. (Rehash: Historically Talentless and Young with Rookie Starting QBs team made it difficult to evaluate quality of HC and until such a time as we had talent a true diagnostic assessment of the HC was not possible).

Derp derp derp here you go talking about Hue being the greatest HC of all time again. Derp......derp...

• Like 4

5 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Jesus Christ it’s 5 games in and we’re 2-3 and you schmucks are calling for heads.

Browns fans truly don’t deserve a winner.

Well I would’ve hoped we weren’t getting blown out by 30 every other game 😭

• Like 1

I will say, it is very concerning that we have taken such steps back on offense. If we were losing competitive games, that’s a different story. That happens in the national football league. But there is been a real digression in several areas, and the only offensive personnel changes have been seemingly positive additions. The offensive line is the same as it was last year (not the best). The difference is the play of our quarterback, hindered by some really terrible game planning and not using his skills the best either.

So, as far as my own level of optimism, I am very disappointed with this season especially considering what I had expected and most of us expected as well. If we were 2-3 with a couple of losses that came down to the gun, fine. I would feel like we could beat some really good teams down the stretch. Things have not been pretty as a whole however. So I am not on the fire Freddie train by any means. I don’t think you give up on any fluid regime at this stage. But some real assessment must be done, and changes must be made in some way. You can’t keep doing the same things and expecting different results. It was really disappointing to see the type of game plan we came up with against San Francisco when some known deficiencies offensively had already emerged.

Edited by NateDawg

43 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

You don’t get blown out because of coaching imo, you get blown out because of effort.

A coach can’t fix that imo, not long term anyway.

A part from the 4th quarter the effort seems legit.

To me the offense is in shamvles most of the time playing to our weaknesses