GDT Week 6: Bengals @ Ravens

TheVillain112

1 minute ago, HangOnSloopy said:

Except for this...

What are we on, our 5th LT?  Good times!

Surprisingly, John Jerry looked outstanding at LT when he came in.  Small sample size and I have zero hope for Jerry but he can't be much worse than Andre Smith: https://www.cincyjungle.com/2019/10/8/20905481/bengals-weekly-lineman-corralling-kyler-murray-evaluating-john-jerry-at-lt

2 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

I think Mark Andrews goes for 8 catches, 120 yards, and 2 TD's

Bengals have done pretty well against TE's this year.  They've had trouble mostly against the run. 

If we're making predictions for biggest games from the Ravens, i think it'll be:

Mark Ingram: 23 carries, 160 yards, 2 TD's

Gus Edwards: 12 carries, 95 yards, 1 TD

On 10/9/2019 at 1:42 PM, TheVillain112 said:

Looks like Billy Price will be starting at LG this week, which I think is good news:

It's news anyway.  He was fine in that game he started, but horrible in relief of Jordan in the following game.

I don't think it will end well, but i'd let him start out the rest of the year.  Hopkins is the future C.  Let's see if Price can build any momentum at LG going into next year.

3 hours ago, johndeere1707 said:

Hopefully we go more 2 TE sets this game. I’m hoping we see more of the younger guys like Pratt and Sample

I saw somewhere that Pratt was expected to get more PT this game.  I think we'll be seeing more of him and Sample going forward.