GDT Week 6: Bengals @ Ravens

TheVillain112

2 hours ago, johndeere1707 said:

Or Burrow. 

Or Fromm.

Point is that while they may not end up with their choice of the whole class, they'll likely have the 2nd pick at a minimum.  I can't see them finishing with more wins than the Chargers, Titans or Bucs.

10 hours ago, theJ said:

Also, even they somehow end up tied, Dolphins win the pick based on strength of schedule at the moment.

http://www.tankathon.com/nfl

At the moment.  They get the Jets twice, and just had washington.  Not sure where it ends up.  I hope we get #1 and trade it to them for #2 (getting a couple of extra picks i the process).

10 hours ago, INbengalfan said:

At the moment.  They get the Jets twice, and just had washington.  Not sure where it ends up.  I hope we get #1 and trade it to them for #2 (getting a couple of extra picks i the process).

The SOS in that link uses the whole schedule, played and unplayed.  So unless some teams make a run, that's probably how it'll finish.  6 games is a pretty good sample size in the NFL.

6 hours ago, THE DUKE said:
14 hours ago, johndeere1707 said:

Fromm is basically Andy Dalton

Yeah, our next QB needs to have some elite traits, even if the risk is more.  We don't need another guy who will be good if everything else around him is working.

That's fine.  I'd be lying if i said i've watched even a minute of those guys.  Again, just pointing out that finishing behind Miami means they're probably still taking a QB.  And that at this point, it's very likely they're finishing #2 in that QB race.

The bigger danger right now is that the Bengals somehow end up with the 4th or 5th pick and one of the Chargers, Bucs or Titans makes a trade to leapfrog them.

2 hours ago, theJ said:

The SOS in that link uses the whole schedule, played and unplayed.  So unless some teams make a run, that's probably how it'll finish.  6 games is a pretty good sample size in the NFL.

OK.  I was thinking it only factored in who each team has already played without projecting future SOS